Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm glad we have a bye

acason5

I almost closed this two hours ago, but :wtf: the OP has a point. It's one of the few Sundays this season that Redskins fans everywhere can enjoy the day and not feel like they got their guts stomped out.

Some great games on today too, and shown locally:

Denver @ Baltimore on channel 9 at 1 PM - Ravens are favored but Denver is undefeated.

Giants @ Philly on channel 5 at 1 PM - Giants are favored by a point.

Vikes @ Green Bay on channel 5 at 4:15 PM - Favre returns to Lambeau.

Yup, I look forward to a no angst Sunday.

And as you said Mark, there are some decent games on today ... I'll take the Ravens, Giants and Packers in the games you listed. (Even up, no spread) :)

And my nominees for today's "Who Cares Bowl" are Rams @ Lions and Jags @ Titans. Ouch.

i wish Blache would watch Playbook NFC this bye week and see them showing teams improved defense being led by press coverage. Disrupting the timing of passing plays. Not allowing the WR's and QB's free shots on every single play.

The sad thing is, Blache probably thinks his defense outperformed Philly's last week. And Oakland the week before. The guy needs to learn a loss is half on his defense. He can do so much more to help our team win games, yet is in his comfort zone. Since he ignores our floundering offensive woes, we can now kiss the season goodbye. Bye week, bye bye season.

Great OP man, nothing that I'm sure we aren't all feeling. :cheers:

My first thought as I woke this am, along with a smile, was "Well, no 'Skins football, no National humiliation for once over a weekend. This is a good football Sunday."

On the one hand, I'm real happy about the above for a nice, peaceful start to the week. I don't even have to get worked up about other games as nothing affects us, save for a high draft position. For once, I can be like a "normal" person on a Sunday. :)

On the other, I hate this team for falling so far they've gotten us happy when we don't play and can't embarrass our sorry ass's further. :mad:

Hail.

Usually I hate bye weeks, but I think it's good for all of us that we have a bye this week. We can all watch games of our choice, enjoy our fantasy teams action, and not get mad about the 'Skins. Enjoy it everyone. Have a great Sunday.

Yeah, it gives me a chance to see what real NFL offenses look like. :D

I'm probably the only one who feels this way, so here goes:

I'm not rooting for us to lose...but we had a lot of momentum built up headed into the bye week for a regime change. Zorn and Campbell were playing their ways out of town, hopefully Vinny Bug Eyes was too.

I just want things on the offensive side of the ball blown up and it's headed that way. Again, I don't want to say I'm rooting for us to lose but I am rooting for heads to roll...and we had a lot of good momentum going into this week for that to happen.

Then again, it is nice to have a break...

Archived