Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm glad we have a bye

acason5

I am sorry to hear how much is put in to degrade the team. I am an avid Redskins fan, and look forward seeing them play. I am disappointed in how this season unfolded, but I am very grateful. As a Soldier in the US Army there are times I miss the entire season, except for what I see in the newspaper. I was looking forward to this season regardless of the outcome (hoping for the best though), because I know I will definitely miss next season. Unfortunately, this season I am seeing dysfunction across the board from the FO, coaching staff, players, and of course fans. I am hoping the bye week gives the whole organization a chance to reflect, recharge and come out, beat the Falcons as the first step to 9 wins. If they don’t, I will still support the Redskins.

I don't enjoy the bye. I'm so looking forward to getting rid of JC and Zorn that I can't wait to loses the next 9 and just end this 3 year waste. JC has really blown it for us and I can't wait to see 17 gone. It's going to be a beautiful day when he's gone. Same for Zorn. I like Zorn, but he hasn't adjusted since his first game. Same old thing. He's got to go.

I don't enjoy the bye. I'm so looking forward to getting rid of JC and Zorn that I can't wait to loses the next 9 and just end this 3 year waste. JC has really blown it for us and I can't wait to see 17 gone. It's going to be a beautiful day when he's gone. Same for Zorn. I like Zorn, but he hasn't adjusted since his first game. Same old thing. He's got to go.

Just getting rid of the JC and Zorn is not the complete answer to the marginal performance of the Redskins. If the Redskins do not address the offensive line, adjust the offensive scheme, and give the coach and players the support they need, next season and each subsequent after that will still result in mediocrity. I don’t think Bret Favre, Tom Brady, or any other stud QB out there would succeed under the state of the Redskins prior to the bye week. For now the issue is at hand is what team will arise after the bye. Vince Lombardi once said, “It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.” I am hoping the Redskins come out a new focused team, and turns things around. I will never hope the Redskins to lose. “Hail to the Redskins!”

Archived