Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone please try to explain to me why Collins isn't given a chance to play?

ceviker

it's never been the QB

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAH

You are such a joke.

JC SUCKED. Anyone beyond an automatic homer knows that. He has 0 pts against the winless Chiefs. He lost to the winless Lions. He lost to the winless Panthers.

We spent lots of draft picks and 4 years in developing him and HE STILL SUCKED.

It's absolutely hilariously pathetic that you cannot admit he has been a problem.

When was the last time Todd got to practice with the first team? Wait til he gets some reps. I mean Jason got to be 18-24 can't Todd get a game or two?

:doh:

That might be the dumbest opinion i've ever seen on this board, which is saying a lot.

Why in the hell would you give Todd Collins a shot at QB job this season? Do you plan on Todd Collins being the Redskin QB 2,3, 4 years down the road? He's in like his 15th season, his career is over.

At this point, throw Colt in there and see what he can do, the season is over, time to start evaluating young players.

so you're giving Collins credit for the drive that was entirely made up of one play where Portis ran the ball for 79 yards?

interesting.

So

You are ignoring the huge pass play to Moss....that JC couldn't complete

JC also had a chance with Thomas

TC > JC

Please give Todd a week with the offense....JC had his chance

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAH

You are such a joke.

JC SUCKED. Anyone beyond an automatic homer knows that. He has 0 pts against the winless Chiefs. He lost to the winless Lions. He lost to the winless Panthers.

We spent lots of draft picks and 4 years in developing him and HE STILL SUCKED.

It's absolutely hilariously pathetic that you cannot admit he has been a problem.

No, what is pathetic is the fact that you can't stop you're silly scapegoating long enough to see that it really hasn't been the QB. You play Campbell you get one result, you play Collins you get a worse result, which would lead a thinking person to the conclusion that it wasn't JC, its the O-line, the same thing thinking people have been saying for the last 2 years.

JC was a problem.

The o-line is a much bigger problem.

JC was a problem because of the OL.

There isn't a QB on this team that can excel behind this line. Not the statue that is Collins, not the overwhelmed JC, and definitely not Brennan.

If Manning or Brady were here they'd fail too.

Our entire coaching staff and OL should be jobless come December.

it won't

the JC basher will make excuses for TC

:hysterical:

And it'll be easy, because all we have to do is copy and paste 3 years worth of Campbell excuses.

I trust Collins to clean up his issues with handling snaps and exchanges and avoiding tipped balls, whereas I don't trust Campbell to stop letting big plays elude him.

];6906941']JC was a problem because of the OL.

There isn't a QB on this team that can excel behind this line. Not the statue that is Collins' date=' not the overwhelmed JC, and definitely not Brennan.

If Manning or Brady were here they'd fail too.

Our entire coaching staff and OL should be jobless come December.[/quote']

Just wanted to quote some common sense

TC 6

JC 0

TC hits Moss in stride....JC misses Moss and Thomas

Support your NEW QB

The level of ignorance on this board is at an all time high.

I'll ask you like I asked the other that claimed Collins did so well.

You're giving Collins credit for that 79 yard run on the first play of the drive by Portis? You must be, because Collins completed no passes on that drive that lead to 3 points.

So to update your score board

Collins 3

Campbell 0

In a season that looks destined to be 3-13 - 5-11, i'll pass on playing the career back up QB in his 15th season.

Get a clue.

Archived