Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone please try to explain to me why Collins isn't given a chance to play?

ceviker

I don't know how you can make this assumption since you've never seen Collins play for Zorn in a regular season game. If Collins is worse then he is the worst QB the NFL has ever seen. Because Campbell is one of the worst I've ever seen. His inability to lead a scoring drive is depressing beyond belief.

Because I saw him play 2 years ago, and he wasn't very good then. Now he's 2 years closer to 40, and out of the system that he spent his entire career in.

Because I saw him play in the preseason, and saw how terrible he was then, playing in Zorn's system.

Those two things alone tell me that he's an answer to a question that nobody is asking.

It seems like Zorn is les concerned about HCing, and more concerned about proving his is that QB Guru Supreme so many said he was in Seattle.

He wants to show he can get Campbell playing like Joe Montana.

Right now, though, Campbell is playing more like Hanna Montana. :)

It is time for a change.

do you have any idea how many sacks there would have been in the first half if collins was in? you cant put a slow immobile qb in with no o-line.

you know nothing about football.

Yea and so does Dan and Vinny!!!( i can remember posting two years ago that the o-line needed addressing but did they? Hell no so guess what!!!)

At some point you are going to have to try something!!!

Damn it's so hard to watch Campbell miss wide open receiver after receiver!!

Because I saw him play 2 years ago, and he wasn't very good then. Now he's 2 years closer to 40, and out of the system that he spent his entire career in.

Because I saw him play in the preseason, and saw how terrible he was then, playing in Zorn's system.

Those two things alone tell me that he's an answer to a question that nobody is asking.

HE was better than Campbell two years ago.

This team's problems on the offensive side of the ball are far beyond anything Todd Collins can fix.

I stand corrected. I am no Jason Campbell fan but I really didn't think Todd Collins would have any success either, with as bad as the o-line and running game is.

After one drive its pretty apparent, Jason Campbell is just flat out awful.

SOmebody tell KC that Collins can't throw deep.

Come again? I didn't hear you over the fans cheering about the 40 yarder he just threw.

This is it fellas, the plague is out, and the hope is in! Get us where we need to be TC15! Hail!:point2sky:helmet:

First Collins drive ends in a score. PLEASE STFU when you don't know what you're talking about. Campbell is an absolutely horrendous QB, and Collins is serviceable at the very least. That's all I'm asking for. I know we don't have a great QB on this team. We do have a decent one, and now he is in the game.

This is legitimate.

Our Defense starts out strong, and aggressive. EVERY WEEK we look like defensive juggernauts in the first few defensive series. What happens? We always seems to get worse as time rolls on in the game, why?

JASON CAMPBELL.

The defense stops trying. Why? Would you keep going out there drive after drive, sacrificing your body, giving it your all, just to have to do it 4 plays later? Campbells inability to sustain a drive is a direct reason for the defense getting tired and giving up. Mark my words, after Todd Collins comes in here for this second drive and gets us another score, the defense is going to explode. Hail TC 15!

Archived