Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone please try to explain to me why Collins isn't given a chance to play?

ceviker

maybe a win or two we wouldn't get with our Franchise QB?

I make the point that TC is better than JC....I never said he will get us into the playoffs

What does playing a QB that has no confidence in himself and inspires no confidence in others gonna get us?

At least we can hope with TC.....

JC is hopeless

TC > JC

It pretty apparent that it is a waste of time to try to discuss this with you, you seem to believe Todd Collins is great.

If you honestly believe that Todd Collins is an upgrade at QB then we are just going to have to agree to disagree, personally I think you are out of your mind.

And even if Collins over the season would get 1 or 2 more wins, who cares? so instead of finishing 4-12 they would finish 6-10?

This season is over, its time to play younger players, Campbell, as bad as he's been, actually has some sort of career left. Collins is a 37 year old career back up that looked like a 60 year old man today, his career is over.

these threads are pure comedy!

TC had almost the EXACT same thing JC has had. Botched snap, hit from behind & fumble. 1 pretty good looking throw, 1 decent looking throw. I think the statement, "rearranging chairs on the Titanic".

I would think the deduction was would be, the 2 QB's had basically the same results behind the SAMN O-line, and the SAME playcalling. (How about we FIX the o-line, and playcalling?!?!?? I know they're all saying execution; but if the playcalling or scheme doesns't match the personnel, THEN whom do you replace???? )

Like it or not, JC gives up the best chance. I doubt if either QB will be here next year.

I would still like to see what JC can do with a decent o-line...

Collins got in.....got lucky when Moss caught his pass, unlike the one that Moss dropped from Campbell.

Overall, with the same amount of playing time. Collins has a worse day than Jason.

Like a lot of wise people around here have said. Doesn't matter who the QB is. Campbell will go somewhere and chances are......he'll be a decent NFL QB for another squad.

The Ghost of Sammy Baugh would die behing what Danny's has built today.

Good call, I knew that.

Everyone that isn't high off markers realizes this season is over and it would be insane to waste time playing a career back up in his 15th season.

I was all for the change at halftime, because a win today would have maybe given this team some life.

But at 2-4, this season is over and they have no other choice but to go back to Campbell.

Colt had a hip injury. Probably not a legitimate season ender, but that's the stupid rule the NFL's used for nearly 20 years.

It pretty apparent that it is a waste of time to try to discuss this with you,
Whats apparent is you can't read
you seem to believe Todd Collins is great.
I said Todd gives us 1 or 2 more wins

Can't classify that as great since 2 more wins over what JC does will still Suck......just not as much

If you honestly believe that Todd Collins is an upgrade at QB then we are just going to have to agree to disagree, personally I think you are out of your mind.
3 > 0
And even if Collins over the season would get 1 or 2 more wins, who cares? so instead of finishing 4-12 they would finish 6-10?
Glad you admit its possible....its that hope thing

Oh

I care...but you are right

maybe we should start JC.....and get a better draft pick because of it

This season is over, its time to play younger players, Campbell, as bad as he's been, actually has some sort of career left. Collins is a 37 year old career back up that looked like a 60 year old man today, his career is over.
Collins career is over?

Funny how I saw him play today...after a failed first half

With any luck he STARTS against the Eagles....and gets to Practice with the Starting Offense that JC honed so well

IHOPSkins = Todd Collins,his wife, or another close relative. No other explanation.

Unless IHOPSkins' opinions are that stupid all on their own, without the aid of nepotism.

I can't believe i'm actually reading post after post from the same person, who is favor of a 37 year old, career back up QB, being the starting QB for a terrible football team that has 0 chance at making the playoffs.

The lack of logic around here never fails.

IHOPSkins = Todd Collins,his wife, or another close relative. No other explanation.

Unless IHOPSkins' opinions are that stupid all on their own, without the aid of nepotism.

I can't believe i'm actually reading post after post from the same person, who is favor of a 37 year old, career back up QB, being the starting QB for a terrible football team that has 0 chance at making the playoffs.

The lack of logic around here never fails.

TC= Lifeless Statue.... I bet The Eagles are praying that OLD Man Starts... Monday

Archived