Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone please try to explain to me why Collins isn't given a chance to play?

ceviker

This isn't a ***** and moan thread. I'm struggling to figure out why Zorn is so gunshy about pulling Campbell and going to Collins? I just can't figure it out. Its beyond ridiculous at this point.

If you start Collins: best case scenario is he lights the team up, Skins rally to make playoffs and saves Zorn's career.

Worst case scenario is that he plays just like Campbell and Zorn is fired.

There is no additional downside from playing Collins.

So please - does anyone have any ideas?

The only thing that makes sense is that Zorn, having been benched as a player himself, is reluctant to do that to anyone.

That's the only thing I can think of too, but doesn't he realize that his job is hanging on by a thread? You would think that desperation mode would set in and we would start to see changes.

<sigh>

Because Collins is even worse.

I don't know how you can make this assumption since you've never seen Collins play for Zorn in a regular season game. If Collins is worse then he is the worst QB the NFL has ever seen. Because Campbell is one of the worst I've ever seen. His inability to lead a scoring drive is depressing beyond belief.

do you have any idea how many sacks there would have been in the first half if collins was in? you cant put a slow immobile qb in with no o-line.

you know nothing about football.

Collins knows how to throw on rhythm, they won't have time to get to him if he does the job Campbell is supposed to be doing. Do you know anything about how a QB is supposed to time his throws? I don't think you do, I don't think Campbell does. I do think Collins gets it.

Archived