Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per SC: Redskins interested in Rosco Parrish

Rexrode21

$nyder: Do you think if we sign a free agent it will divert attention away from the criticism of the team?

Vinny: Sure. How about we sign an offensive lineman since we lost Samuels and Thomas?

$nyder: That's not going to make a big enough splash. I want to sign somebody who was drafted high and is really fast.

Vinny: We're on it, boss. Let's trade some of next year's picks for Roscoe Parrish.

$nyder: Vinny, that's why I love having you around. He's the exact guy we need!

hey one thing to note on Monty and Golston is that they both signed one year restricted FA contracts so we could possibily lose Monty after this season with no compensation.. if Monty aint really in the big picture for long term then it make sense to get something back for him if we can

I don't think they'll be six year vets after this season, that means they'd remain RFA's unless a new CBA was signed.

the person we need to go after is DErrick Johnson from the chiefs... put him in as SAM linebacker so we can put Orakpo back as a DE where he is most effective

That would be nice, I was unaware of the talk surrounding him. I saw their first game and he looked great, but I have no idea what has happened since them. He is a beast, I would love for the Skins to have him, but I would not want to deal a whole lot to get him. I would like to have some draft picks at some point.

We have a lot more problems than the punt return man. Just another band-aid, makes it look like they're trying to do something.

Exactly. The sad thing is that this team will probably get a deal done just to get their names on Sportscenter. What's even worse is that they're more concerned about this right now than trying to fix the CRAP show that is that offense. This is exactly why Cerrato needs to go because headlines are more important to him than results.

Rosco's agent is Dan and Vinnys best friend Drew.. Drew always trys to take his players to the skins first, always trying to make a market for his player.

You mean like the Redskins are offering crazy picks and money chasing Lance Briggs? Like the Redskins are offering 2 picks for Ochocinco? You mean like in 2007 Rosco signed a multiyear extension through the 201X's and maybe he isn't happy any more? You mean like Drew is also Montgomery's agent and maybe this isn't a coincidence that both these stories are breaking now? You mean like all that?

It is hard for me to believe that the Redskins think a 5'9 170 lb guy is what is missing in the slot for this year....or that they think a A- punt returner is worth huge picks and $$ ... I have been proven wrong before tho ...

This front office kills me yeah ARE sucks at PR but that is at is at the bottom of the list when it comes to needs right noe. I mean hello are pro bowl LT just went down, and these guys are looking at some scrub to solve the pr situation give me break. I guess they feel real confident in Stephon heyer I know the guy can't play RT but they think that he can play LT for some reason. We as redskins fan are doomed with FO morons that we have.

As a person who lives in Buffalo, NY... Roscoe would fit perfectly on this team.

He'll make the occassional pretty play, but usually has big lapses of brain function on the field.

He's also not the nicest guy around, with some DUI problems.

So what are we waiting for, lets give up a 1st or 2nd rounder for him!

Archived