Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per SC: Redskins interested in Rosco Parrish

Rexrode21

Well, ****,...that's great. Probably just what the Skins need.

I'm sure Dan and Vinny will give a 3rd, 4th and 5th round pick to get him. You think he can play left or right tackle if need be?

Hey, I like the guy and I think it's a crap move. We have our head sso far up our butts that I can't even fathom how it got stuck so far up there...

You can trade for all the return men you want, but none of them are going to do crap until special teams can figure out how to block for the guy. Devin Hester would have a return average of 6 yards with this return blocking......

Seriously....are we the only team in the NFL that let's their gunners run freely down the field :wtf:

You are correct sir!! DeAngelo Hall sure did a first class con job on the Skins. The front office, coaches and fans all believed he had remade himself.......... right!!! What scrub!! This dude couldn't tackle an invalid parapelegic for crying out loud. He missed 3 count them three tackles at the end of that game that very well could have made the difference.

Hell yeah put him back there on punts returns, he sure ain't doing it in coverage. Punk!!!

Sorry, Hall isn't the problem. The Skins average 14 points a game. Thats the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, Hall isn't the problem. The Skins average 14 points a game. Thats the problem.

Well, he may not be the key puzzle piece to righting the ship. That being said, he has been involved in some of the most humiliating bad plays of the season, not just the redskins team. I mean league wide, so for the money he has received in my opinion he doesn't deserve it. Besides, tackling is fundamental and he sucks at it. So, does that help you understand how he is a big part of the problem. Carlos may have hands of plywood, but he tackles as good as anyone.

Archived