Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per SC: Redskins interested in Rosco Parrish

Rexrode21

As a person who lives in Buffalo, NY... Roscoe would fit perfectly on this team.

He'll make the occassional pretty play, but usually has big lapses of brain function on the field.

He's also not the nicest guy around, with some DUI problems.

So what are we waiting for, lets give up a 1st or 2nd rounder for him!

Where abouts do you live? I live in Hamburg, about 3 minutes from Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Parrish has had a bad year so far...not to mention he fumbled a punt return that led to the Browns game winning FG.

good move, our return game is really holding us back..........

The return game is holding us back, but there are good replacement options on the team already.

Moss, D Hall, and Tryon all have experience returning punts either in the pros or college.

And D Thomas and L Betts have experience returning kicks.

Roscoe would no doubt be an improvement over ARE, but I would rather put Moss, Hall, or Tryon back there and save the draft pick or player like Montgomery.

The return game is holding us back, but there are good replacement options on the team already.

Moss, D Hall, and Tryon all have experience returning punts either in the pros or college.

Roscoe would no doubt be an improvement over ARE, but I would rather put Moss, Hall, or Tryon back there and save the draft pick or player like Montgomery.

I really don't get why they haven't let DT return some kickoffs. He is doing next to nothing in the passing game and has experience returning. He definitely has speed and some decent moves so he is much more of a threat to break one than Rock is. As far as PR duties, I'd be afraid to put Moss back there out of concern he could get hurt or something. But hey, maybe once a game give him a shot. Same with D Hall. I really can't imagine either of them being worse than ARE.

I agree. There are already plenty on options on the roster to try. Please don't trade any draft picks. We need more picks not less. Trade deadline can't come soon enough.

Keep in mind that special teams is 1/3 of the game, and especially with the way the offense is playing right now a quality punt returner would really help. That said, they had better not give up a high draft pick for him. I wouldn't have a problem with giving up a 5th, 6th or 7th for Parrish, he's really good. But anything higher than a 5th, no thanks.

I really don't get why they haven't let DT return some kickoffs. He is doing next to nothing in the passing game and has experience returning. He definitely has speed and some decent moves so he is much more of a threat to break one than Rock is. As far as PR duties, I'd be afraid to put Moss back there out of concern he could get hurt or something. But hey, maybe once a game give him a shot. Same with D Hall. I really can't imagine either of them being worse than ARE.

The elimination of the wedge has killed Rock on kick returns. Without it he can't seem to get past the 25. D Thomas has breakaway speed. He should be given a chance.

Throw Hall back there.

We are paying him 50 mil for some interceptions and no coverage skill.

Lets try to get our money's worth

You are correct sir!! DeAngelo Hall sure did a first class con job on the Skins. The front office, coaches and fans all believed he had remade himself.......... right!!! What scrub!! This dude couldn't tackle an invalid parapelegic for crying out loud. He missed 3 count them three tackles at the end of that game that very well could have made the difference.

Hell yeah put him back there on punts returns, he sure ain't doing it in coverage. Punk!!!

Our special teams is real suspect all around...we don't even half attempt to block a kick ever!!...With that said Parrish is not needed on this team, he'd look average too running behind those blocks...Maybe if we showed some confidence in our own guys they would perform better...The Redskins are all off karmaticly(word?)...

A very good return man who plays for Buffalo. Played his college ball at The U. Small guy, 5'7"ish 165ish.

Well, ****,...that's great. Probably just what the Skins need.

I'm sure Dan and Vinny will give a 3rd, 4th and 5th round pick to get him. You think he can play left or right tackle if need be?

Archived