Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doug Williams gets his own Xbox game (or at least his picture/name on the box)

deejaydana

so how long until this thread degenerates into white dudes whining that they would never get away with a "white college athletes" game or whatever?

(can we please not go there this time?)

EDIT: HAHA i'm already too late! good job, poor oppressed white males of the world.

well are they wrong? What would happen if there was a "white college football experience"? You'd get Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson coming in ranting and raving about how racist the game is and how its only purpose is to put down black athletes.

I can't wait for the white college football experience game to come out.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Though its great that Doug in on the cover, will there be some sort of curse that comes along with being on the cover?

so how long until this thread degenerates into white dudes whining that they would never get away with a "white college athletes" game or whatever?

EDIT: HAHA i'm already too late! good job, poor oppressed white males of the world.

Wait a minute, I'm confused, I thought segregation was a dynamic of opression.

What better way to quell segregation than seeing something that radiates "Blacks Only."

well are they wrong? What would happen if there was a "white college football experience"? You'd get Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson coming in ranting and raving about how racist the game is and how its only purpose is to put down black athletes.

Pretty much what I was thinking too.

I am curious as to why we even still have all black colleges. I would think since segragation has been a problem in our history, we would want to not have any separation and be joined. Does this delay the process? But hey, congrats to Doug Williams, a favorite of all-time.

step outside of the big picture here. disregard everything and look at this objectively. now tell me why it's necessary to create a videogame that is exclusively about one race? I hate double standards of all colors, hues, and sizes and nothing escapes my wrath :evil:

step outside of the big picture here. disregard everything and look at this objectively. now tell me why it's necessary to create a videogame that is exclusively about one race? I hate double standards of all colors, hues, and sizes and nothing escapes my wrath :evil:

it's hilarious that you mention "big picture" when the knee jerk responses here only make sense in a contextless, history-free void. but then who am i to argue with the ever vigilant White Male Equal Rights Brigade.

This is a huge issue! I mean it's quick that people pull the race card - but with something like this nothing is said.

I think I am offended by this game - not having a single race other than African American in the game. Wow - I am offended and am appalled that they have no respect for other races

I am curious as to why we even still have all black colleges. I would think since segragation has been a problem in our history, we would want to not have any separation and be joined. Does this delay the process? But hey, congrats to Doug Williams, a favorite of all-time.

They are not "black colleges" - they are "historically black colleges." White people can go there, and actually GET PAID to go there.

I am as white as they come, I went to an all black HS. When Howard came for a school visit the recruiter basically offered me a full scholarship on the spot.

so does this only have black college athletes or something? I'm just trying to figure out the point of this game.

The game is to show the HBC's(Historically Black Colleges) teams that don't appear on the EA's College Football game. You might see Hampton, Grambling, Southern, Florida A&M, or the schools that are scheduled by the bigger schools during the year. Also you get to see different rivals(Southern vs Grambling, or NC A&T vs SC A&T) in the different leagues (MEAC, SWAC), that really don't get no face time either in the bigger games.

it's hilarious that you mention "big picture" when the knee jerk responses here only make sense in a contextless, history-free void. but then who am i to argue with the ever vigilant White Male Equal Rights Brigade.
Yes!!! because I am obviously a member of that.

so you are saying here, if I am getting this right, that you do NOT believe in equality of the races?

Archived