Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Plane Spotted in Denver (Redskins Deny it is Football Related) MET

Timmy_Smith

Because there's no reason to lie? It's clearly the Redskins's plane. If they wanted to be sneaky about it, which would cause them to lie, then they wouldn't use that plane. Snyder can afford to charter a G5 or something.

This is a non-story.

Why? So you don't know about it, he's going to go and get a totally different airplane? The president doesn't even do that.

Does Shanahan even live in Denver? I really hope he doesn't.

I think he does. Whether he is there at this time, who knows? But he had just had a mansion built in Cherry Hills which is close to Dove Vally (although nothing in the area is far from anywhere) still up for sale for a paltry 17 million.

So any of you that want to hasten the process, buy his home and make it easier for him to leave.:D

http://www.pruittmarketingresources.com/SWG2/20CH.html

Because there's no reason to lie? It's clearly the Redskins's plane. If they wanted to be sneaky about it, which would cause them to lie, then they wouldn't use that plane. Snyder can afford to charter a G5 or something.

This is a non-story.

You just made the assumption that our front office is smart, PR savy, and good at the coach hiring process......those are bold assumptions :silly:.

This is a non-story.

This is kinda of like Zorn's runs to the left side in the redzone. Everybody knows were going that way but maybe they really won't think we'll go that way. :D

Well now I know that, lol.

I just saw a poster with a low post count and no substance to the OP.

This really shouldn't be a basis for anything, particularly when the join date is May 2009. I look at a low post count and think maybe this person only posts when they have something particularly valuable to say - that's usually my first inclination (particularly when balanced with a join date that is appropriately in the past).

I would be extremely surprised to see Shannahan here in only 4 games into the season. If they can get him in here and get rid of Zorn and Cerrato, I might be willing to see. I doubt that is what is going to happen so I think that Shannahan will be here in the off season.

This really shouldn't be a basis for anything, particularly when the join date is May 2009. I look at a low post count and think maybe this person only posts when they have something particularly valuable to say - that's usually my first inclination (particularly when balanced with a join date that is appropriately in the past).

I will be happy to post false information in the future in order to validate everyone's preconceptions ;) In truth, I really did not have internet access other than a Blackberry (I thought someone could find the thread via Google). I understand the skepticism and will not post without an appropriate link in the future.

Archived