Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Zorn on Skins. "We're getting better"

Jeffro

Don't ask me his name, but the dude was the Iraqi propaganda mouthpiece of Saddam Hussein during the war.

I trust you'll now appreciate the analogy the guy was making. ;)

Hail.

Wish I could remember his name.. it was funny as hell.. he actually gave interviews to like MSNBC and CNN saying that the Americans werent invading Iraq and it was all propaganda while you could see American tanks in the background rolling through the shot.. ROFL. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Too much feel good. We need some of this out of Zorn

Coach Rig: Now, let's analyze what's been working for us.

[Long pause]

NOT A GOD DAMN THING'S been working for us!! Like this goddamn suit doesn't work for me!!... and this stinking tie!!... and this goddamned shirt!!. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY WINNING HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL? YOU PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE ED GENERRO PLAYED FOOTBALL. A guy who gave his life for this football team. He was a 140-pound halfback, and HE PLAYED LIKE A GODDAMN WILDMAN! NO! LIKE A GODDAMN RAMPAGING BEAST! And that's the way you got to do it! YOU GO OUT THERE! YOU TEAR THEIR ****ING HEADS OFF, AND YOU **** DOWN THEIR NECKS!

Let us pray.....

Don't ask me his name, but the dude was the Iraqi propaganda mouthpiece of Saddam Hussein during the war.

I trust you'll now appreciate the analogy the guy was making. ;)

Hail.

LOL, and maybe we should appreciate the analogy of the cost of trying to replace someone we don't happen to like.:D

The point is, lets see if Zorn can right the Redskins and get them on track. He's trying to do this with a less-than-effective running game and QB. Before we blow up the team and start over -- again -- lets see if Zorn can get this team transitioned over to an effective WCO that puts points up on the board.

Good coaches deal with what they have and make it work for the time being, maybe a 8-8 or 7-9 season before they can build, good coaches and game plans do not loose to the lions. I don't know what the the problem is , but maybe thats the problem, no one in authority on the Redskins is capable of finding the problem and patching it.

Yeah, its getting pretty embarrasing... Does he really think that ANYONE wants to hear "We're getting better", or that anyone actually believes that? I think he really must... Thats the scary thing.

I do, its just red zone, not running CP up the middle, not calling a playaction to Cololey on the 1 yard line, 2 bad calls by the refs and the fact that Greg Blache is a horrible DC!

This reminds me of all the big banks and mortgage companies cooking the books, and telling all of their investors that they're doing fine. THen all of the sudden the truth shows, the bottom falls out, americans lose money and these top level ceo's are jobless. Zorn is the boss here. He can pretend all he wants but getting better does not involve losing to an 0-19 team

Good coaches deal with what they have and make it work for the time being, maybe a 8-8 or 7-9 season before they can build, good coaches and game plans do not loose to the lions. I don't know what the the problem is , but maybe thats the problem, no one in authority on the Redskins is capable of finding the problem and patching it.

If management cant do the job, then its the fans,this is our team. Only you can change things, and thats makes a historical statement in the NFL, you dont buy you dont go to games, till they fix it. But people are sheep, so it wont work.

If management cant do the job, then its the fans,this is our team. Only you can change things, and thats makes a historical statement in the NFL, you dont buy you dont go to games, till they fix it. But people are sheep, so it wont work.

Um do you have mulitple personalities or something??? Im just wondering why you quoted yourself and commented on it like the message came from somebody else. Kind of strange if you ask me. When you have a conversation in your head its usually best to just keep it in your head, people wont look at you strangely that way and it will always be your little secret.

Um do you have mulitple personalities or something??? Im just wondering why you quoted yourself and commented on it like the message came from somebody else. Kind of strange if you ask me. When you have a conversation in your head its usually best to just keep it in your head, people wont look at you strangely that way and it will always be your little secret.

My parents always told me to avoid people that talk to themselves...

Probably good advice..

Zorn is in over his head. He may stumble unto a win (against a bad team like the Bucs) but there's no future with him as the HC. When you get your butts kicked by the Detroit Lions for 4 quarters, the last thing you should say is we are progressing. Progressing towards what?

Being zen and staying medium works if you win (ala Phil Jackson). If it doesn't work, you are just a weirdo.

Man I laughed my butt off at that headline, because as I read it I'm picturing Monty Python, at the beginning of the Holy Grail, and the abbot or whatever comes along saying 'bring out your dead', and there's Dan Snyder or maybe Vinny can't decide draging Jim Zorn, wrapped in some kind of pelt out all the while he's saying "We're getting better"... lols

Man I laughed my butt off at that headline, because as I read it I'm picturing Monty Python, at the beginning of the Holy Grail, and the abbot or whatever comes along saying 'bring out your dead', and there's Dan Snyder or maybe Vinny can't decide draging Jim Zorn, wrapped in some kind of pelt out all the while he's saying "We're getting better"... lols

http://extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=6818682&postcount=6

• 2 weeks later...

Archived