Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Zorn on Skins. "We're getting better"

Jeffro

Please stop expecting Zorn to say anything inflammatory... it's not his style.

didnt think he would. i was expecting the "we need to take a long hard look in the mirror at ourselves and try to get back to square one. this was a brutal loss, but we have to move forward and its my job to get everyone prepared as best as i can to make sure we win our next game".

not "were getting better". LOL

After taking the disclaimer into consideration this is still how i feel.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO EVERYONE ON THE REDSKINS RIGHT NOW!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

And dont you dare say im not a fan because a person who wasnt a fan wouldnt be on this website complaining. I refuse to praise any personnel on this team because they all play with NO PASSION, NO HEART, AND NO DESIRE TO WIN BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOO YOUR EFFORT!!!!!!! BOOOO IT ALL!!!!! BOOOOO!!!!! Nothing good happened yesterday and it is by far the lowest point this franchise will ever see EVER!!!

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Barney Badass. I know its a tad bit hard to sense sarcasm on here so just for the record, I WAS ****ING JOKING!!!!!!!

I was making fun of the people who use the terms that I posted to call those of us who feel its our right to voice our displeasure. So untangle your panties that you got all bunched up.

How is "We're getting better" not inflammatory? The week after booing gate and a loss to the Lions and we are getting better? That is straight up retarded inflammatory.

Well have you heard Zorn talk, and did you see his hissy fit when he didnt get the call he wanted? Its possible that he may be borederline retarded himself, hense border line inflammatory comments.

Well have you heard Zorn talk, and did you see his hissy fit when he didnt get the call he wanted? .

Did anyone else get the feeling that his display on the sideline will be the signature clip we see for years, much like Spurrier and his lips on MNF?

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Barney Badass. I know its a tad bit hard to sense sarcasm on here so just for the record, I WAS ****ING JOKING!!!!!!!

I was making fun of the people who use the terms that I posted to call those of us who feel its our right to voice our displeasure. So untangle your panties that you got all bunched up.

I know it was sarcasm i wasnt trying to ruffle feathers or call anyone out, just letting everyone know i took that disclaimer into account and thats still how i felt. My panties are plenty untangled just obviously not happy about the game or the direction of this team. Barney Badass?

I know it was sarcasm i wasnt trying to ruffle feathers or call anyone out, just letting everyone know i took that disclaimer into account and thats still how i felt. My panties are plenty untangled just obviously not happy about the game or the direction of this team. Barney Badass?

If you watch Nascar, which I very rarely do anymore, thats what Tony Stewart called a pit crew member of another racer when they got into on the track one day. Nobody on this board is happy with the direction the game went man. Just drink it away or live with it and smile.

Did anyone else get the feeling that his display on the sideline will be the signature clip we see for years, much like Spurrier and his lips on MNF?

LOL, yup. He looked like a little kid out there man. It did not look like a grown adults reaction to something that didnt go their way. I mean next time he might as well lay face first on the ground and kick his legs and wale his arms till Blache comes over and puts him in time out.

If you watch Nascar, which I very rarely do anymore, thats what Tony Stewart called a pit crew member of another racer when they got into on the track one day. Nobody on this board is happy with the direction the game went man. Just drink it away or live with it and smile.

Yeah well people sit here and baby them like they did something good. Could get a million yards of offense but if you consistently lose, your not good. Except for Jason Campbell though. BTW no one has to respond im not bashing campbell just stating my opinion of him so before anyone gets started dont bother. And i choose option a of drinking it away. Booo!

To be honest, I like Zorn! He's got balls!

I mean, we just lost to the 0-19 Lions, and he has the tenacity to say "We're getting better"! Do you know many coaches that would have said that? :D

Granted, the "we're getting better" comment does show he is suffering from cognitive dissonance. Either that, or he is denial over the state of the team.

Still, if nothing else, the game against Tampa should be interesting.

And I would love to see everyone's comments if by some miracle (and I stress the word "miracle"!) we end up 11-5 and in the playoffs. I wonder how many will still be yelling for Zorn head?

Archived