Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 4

StillUnknown

perhaps there won't be so much of a consequence, as there will be a balance.

Maybe Dexter attempts to balance things out by NOT murdering Trinity, and instead, letting it happen in other ways.

just a thought. ;)

its certainly possible but i dont see how that would allow dexter to "atone" for his killing an innocent. the two just dont seem to equal up in my eyes

The last 5 minutes of that episode? Fricking fantastic. Loved watching trinity (or should we call him quadnity) browse his own crime board photos.

And yeah, how does Dexter get himself out of this one? How does he even leave the station with his normalcy intact? Arthur has got him by the balls. Except of course for that whole mass murder thing that Dexter knows about. But how can Dexter reveal his knowledge without raising a lot of troubling questions? And how will he ever get Arthur on his table now?

Great stuff!

Heck, we don't even know who Dexter's paternal father is.

As opposed to his maternal father? :D

But I believe in season 1 we do find out who Dexter's biological father is, when a house is left to him, and Dex, Rita, Deb and Rudy all spend a weekend there. Joe Driscoll I believe is the man's name.

But I believe in season 1 we do find out who Dexter's biological father is, when a house is left to him, and Dex, Rita, Deb and Rudy all spend a weekend there. Joe Driscoll I believe is the man's name.

Yup. Rudy aka "the ice truck killer" killed Dexter's father in order to lure Dex, Rita & Deb to the house, so he could bond with Dex. Good call. ;)

As opposed to a step-father (which Harry is/was)... smart ass :)

I forgot about that (that episode/reveal). Good memory!

I feel the same. I just think that little scene would be too insignificant otherwise.

I'm beginning to get easily irritated when it comes to scenes with Dexter and his family. I used to think I'd put Rita in my top 5 :) But now I just find her character so annoying -- and how many times is she gonna call Dexter to let him know Harrison has a fever?

Yeah she is extremely needy.. Dexter comes home from a hard days work and he's the one that has to drive that little brat around because he won't sleep. Does Rita have a job? I know she used to, but does she still?

I still hit it

The last 5 minutes of that episode? Fricking fantastic. Loved watching trinity (or should we call him quadnity) browse his own crime board photos.

And yeah, how does Dexter get himself out of this one? How does he even leave the station with his normalcy intact? Arthur has got him by the balls. Except of course for that whole mass murder thing that Dexter knows about. But how can Dexter reveal his knowledge without raising a lot of troubling questions? And how will he ever get Arthur on his table now?

Great stuff!

Part of me is leaning towards the son killing trinity.. but I can't see Dexter having any part of that.. I think it would genuinely bother him for someone so young to start down this path. Besides he made that mistake already with Miguel. If this season ends with anything but Trinity on his table I'll be disappointed.

I was hoping to see both Arthur and Christine on a table at the same time. That would have rocked.. guess I can kiss that idea good bye =(

I thought they had done enough with Dexter's sister finding out about his mom and brother to give a new twist to next season and what she might to start to suspect about dexter. My prediction is that ultimately, she will catch him. Maybe a bold ending, but not one I liked.

I thought it was a dream until I watched the "conversation" after the episode ended.

Archived