Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 4

StillUnknown

that was a hall of fame episode!

as annoying as Deborah is I hope she makes it... but Lundy is for sure killed. You guys think it was the trinity killer who did that, or maybe the vacation killer (are those two killers the same or different... not too sure about that)

the way her boyfriend was acting, it could've been him. maybe he was spying on her and got jealous

Of course it was the Trinity killer. He knew Lundy was on his tail, and you could see he specifically reached into Lundy's pocket to nab the tape-recorder.

i think it would be too predictable if it was The Trinity Killer. not to mention murder like that doesn't exactly fit his M.O

the way her boyfriend was acting, it could've been him. maybe he was spying on her and got jealous
He's a pot-smoker, not a killer.
i think it would be too predictable if it was The Trinity Killer. not to mention murder like that doesn't exactly fit his M.O

He has a specific set of murders he performs out of ritual, and I'm sure he's more than willing to kill to protect himself. I think the reason they didn't show who it was, was to show the audience that Deb didn't get a look at him.

Great episode. Great ending. Saw it coming but thought it wuld just involve Lundy. The show continues to hols a high standard and Hall is phenomenal in the role. Great acting from the lady cop/famly slayer. Also love seeing people like Carradine and Lithgow adding their chops to the series so effectively. Good times. My favorite murderer ever.

I think we all know it wasn't trinity. Not sure was it be but as soon as I saw them stop in the parking lot (insert bad acting from ugly chick who plays Deb) I knew something was about to happen.. I honestly thought her boyfriend would show up after having followed her around or something..

Maybe it was her boyfriend though? or just a random robbery? Not buying the random robbery thing, nothing in Dexter is without purpose it seems.

Seems funny to me that he was so intent on killing lundy but Deb only took a leg shot.

Doesnt fit Trinity Killer's MO

The vacation killers wouldnt go after them after the newspaper article that would have them believe that Lundy is distracting the police from investigating them

I dont think her boyfriend would have the balls to do it.

If its Trinity or Anton, why wouldnt they also take Deb's belongings to make it look like a robbery?

Im leaning more on Trinity, Lundy got a good look at his face and he knew that he was on his tail since he was already at the building where he bludgeoned someone 30 years ago.

Doesnt fit Trinity Killer's MO

The vacation killers wouldnt go after them after the newspaper article that would have them believe that Lundy is distracting the police from investigating them

I dont think her boyfriend would have the balls to do it.

If its Trinity or Anton, why wouldnt they also take Deb's belongings to make it look like a robbery?

Im leaning more on Trinity, Lundy got a good look at his face and he knew that he was on his tail since he was already at the building where he bludgeoned someone 30 years ago.

Trinity is very ego centric.. He would view Lundy as a challege, a hunt.. Not someone you just go up to shoot and rob.. I could be over complicating the personality but I think I'm close.

I'm a firm believer the shooter was Anton. And I have to add that this was one of the best episodes in the entire series. Great, great episode.

Yeah this season kind of started off slow the first 2 episodes but it's really picked up..

I'd love nothing more than for Deb to get killed off, I just HATE the actor that players her she's so ugly and she can't act for crap

Yeah this season kind of started off slow the first 2 episodes but it's really picked up..

I'd love nothing more than for Deb to get killed off, I just HATE the actor that players her she's so ugly and she can't act for crap

+1000

she and the dude that plays dexter are married in real life, so i doubt she's getting killed off

I don't really mind her in small doses... but we've been getting a little bit too much of her this season. Need more Rita face time... maybe be even some Tomb Raider Rita again

I just don't think Lithgow would shoot someone, especially if it wasn't a staged killing... it just doesn't seem like his MO
After seeing the dude take the watch, I'm more willing to believe it wasn't trinity.
I think we all know it wasn't trinity. Not sure was it be but as soon as I saw them stop in the parking lot (insert bad acting from ugly chick who plays Deb) I knew something was about to happen.. I honestly thought her boyfriend would show up after having followed her around or something..

Maybe it was her boyfriend though? or just a random robbery? Not buying the random robbery thing, nothing in Dexter is without purpose it seems.

Seems funny to me that he was so intent on killing lundy but Deb only took a leg shot.

Oooh, I didn't notice she was only shot in the leg.

I wouldn't think it was Trinity (no, not the chick from the Matrix :D) for the reasons mentioned above, but I can't see it being her BF either. I think it'll be lame if it's just a random robbery.

So, I'm gonna say it WAS Trinity, b/c he knew Lundy was getting too close; was nervous he wouldn't be able to finish, so he made it look like a robbery.

Those pics dont really prove anything. I think she's looked great this season.

It does fit the story though. In the first season, if you look back she looks very plain jane. Because she's Dexter's platonic companion. But as they emotionally open up her character gets tanner, does her hair and make up more often.

It's not just perception, they're actually dolling her up more.

Archived