Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 4

StillUnknown

Deb irritates me. She's so manly and something about her just really, really bothers me.

Don't you just HATE her tacky, ugly outfits? Her pants always look so cheap and polyester and her shirts are not flattering at all. I think she looks much better with the longer hair she had in season 4 (and I think she started wearing more makeup, which made her face look better), but I don't like her aside from that.

I still don't get all the hate for Deb :(

She annoyed the hell out of me at first, but since then she's really started to grow on me. I especially loved her hate for Lila, aka the "gross, english, titty vampire."

It all started for me during that episode in season one when she dexter, rudy, and rita go together to clean out dexter's real father's house. Throughout the episode Deb annoyed me and I thought she was being selfish. I feel like I thought of her differently ever since then.

I still don't get all the hate for Deb :(

She annoyed the hell out of me at first, but since then she's really started to grow on me. I especially loved her hate for Lila, aka the "gross, english, titty vampire."

I'm with you, ren, especially on the Lila angle, but she does seem to draw polarized reactions from the women I know who like the show.

I don't hate her character as much anymore (and you know I did season 1, she was so annoying), I just can't stand the way she carries herself. And really....Lundy over that sexy piece of ass Anton? Yeah, right. Gross.

The way she carries herself is def part of it, I think it's the way she holds her shoulders - they're always hunched ... and her voice always sounds really shaky...

I think if she was just standing there in normal clothes she could def be pretty but once she opens her mouth or moves I kinda just want to hit her.

I was so irritated when she cheated on Anton with Lundy...daddy issues is right haha...

And Quinn is SO sexy. Yum.

Archived