Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 4

StillUnknown

Going to waffle a bit and say it might be Trinity.. I watched the rerun last night of it and guess I didn't pick up the first time how freaked out Trinity was. Having seen it a second time he was really freaking out, in that state he could do anything to protect his kills.

Just saying it might be.. THe previews and everything are trying to make everyone believe it is.. I'm still not buying it, but I'm conceding the chance it could be =)

Right. If you're trinity wouldn't you want to make it look like a robbery? Lundy was on the front page of the paper for hunting Trinity. It would arouse suspicion and the last thing Trinity wants is the whole FBI looking for him.

Plus, might be retroactively reading too much into it, but right before Lundy gets shot. He sees the man coming from over Deb's shoulder. The look he has on his face is either he sees a man with a gun coming towards them or he sees Lithgow's face. Just a theory.

something isn't right. Trinity getting scared and making it look like a robbery seems to obvious, as does a random robber.

I thought about Anton....but maybe it's the other side of the equation. Maybe this is someone with ties to Trinity from LUNDY'S life. A spurned ex-lover, an old partner who was burned by Lundy's obsession with Trinity, or maybe something else.

I don't know, i feel like i'm reaching. But everything else seems way to obvious.

My feeling is that it's the Trinity Killer, trying to make it look like it was the vacation killer. TK knows that Lundy is on to him, and has to get him out of the way. The newspaper story on Lundy talks about the vacation killer, so what better way to kill Lundy and frame it on the vacation killer?

I don't think it's Anton at all. He's just a good-natured ex-druggie, not a killer.

What I don't understand is why the TK didn't make sure that Deb was dead as well?

My feeling is that it's the Trinity Killer, trying to make it look like it was the vacation killer. TK knows that Lundy is on to him, and has to get him out of the way. The newspaper story on Lundy talks about the vacation killer, so what better way to kill Lundy and frame it on the vacation killer?

I don't think it's Anton at all. He's just a good-natured ex-druggie, not a killer.

What I don't understand is why the TK didn't make sure that Deb was dead as well?

That begs the question, could Trinity in his state of mind resist killing a woman when he had the chance? I get the feeling Trinity is all emotion and passion, not like Dexter who is more logical with fleeting moments of anger. Not sure he'd be able to resist Deb in that situation

That begs the question, could Trinity in his state of mind resist killing a woman when he had the chance? I get the feeling Trinity is all emotion and passion, not like Dexter who is more logical with fleeting moments of anger. Not sure he'd be able to resist Deb in that situation

Trinity is recreating events in his life, killing a random woman in a way that doesn't have any meaning in his life isn't his way

they prove she looks great

Fair enough. I mixed you up with the other guy and thought you were trying to prove she wasnt looking as good. Which is kind of unfair since the first is an obviously doctored pic from a photo shoot while the second one obviously isnt.

She's smokin'.

• 2 weeks later...

god I love this show.

Jumbo was spot on with the Dexter learning from Trinity hypothesis.

====

it's awesome to see Dexter slowly turn into a human, I never would have thought that this season could have maintained the excellence of the first ones, but it definitely has.

The killer is Anton.

I figured that right after the ending that night it aired...having it be Trinity just would have been too pat or predictable for the show's M.O.....great ending tonight...loved Hall's final scene "eye-look"...dude is a helluva actor...he was even fun in that otherwise sucky Gamer flick...liked seeing Minnie Driver too..that was her as the therapist, right?

liked seeing Minnie Driver too..that was her as the therapist, right?

Really? Didnt notice that at all if it was...

But yeah, Michael C. Hall is awesome and I think that was one of the best episodes this season. The final scene with Rita locking the shed because there are "dangerous things in there" was great.

Not liking the Batista/LaGuerta part of the show,find it very boring.

I thought Deb would have taken Dexters old apartment.

Agreed on both. I actually find both of those characters the only dead weight on the show. LaGuerta was the most interesting as squad leader (or whatever) when connected to Smits' character last season. Batista could be good, they just need to find the right slant.

Agreed on both. I actually find both of those characters the only dead weight on the show. LaGuerta was the most interesting as squad leader (or whatever) when connected to Smits' character last season. Batista could be good, they just need to find the right slant.

I liked Batista in the first few Seasons.. He seemed more background with the occasional bit of story here and there.. he's much better taking a back seat. LaGuerta is ok, I don't mind her too much but she should be like the white bald guy on CSI. Just pokes in, listens to everyone and then tells people what to do and bam, off camera..

I'm going back to thinking it was Anton as well. I find it funny that they haven't even mentioned him or showed him at all.. it's like they're intentionally trying to get our minds off of him for the big finale.

Just say no to naked John Lithgow :puke:

Archived