Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling you out Deangelo Hall.

Jethrodsp

He did earn it, he was a tremendous player. I am in no way trying to belittle his accomplishment but I dont think he would have been voted in without the major push Skins fans gave those last couple years.

The fans didnt catch over 900 balls or walk with 3 Super Bowl rings but I think Monk was very appreciative of our support in his speech.

If you took my statement as some sort of dig at Monk or as trying to discredit his induction I am sorry. He should have been a first-ballot HOFer.

Besides that, whats wrong with being proud of the way Redskin fans responded to his snubs year after year. I am so proud he made it to Canton and even prouder I was there with him.

Ok, cool. I read that differently. I do agree that he should have been a first ballot for sure.

Now to get some more in there.... A Couple Hogs, Clark... etc...

However, I think/hope he would have gotten in eventually once the voters thought/voted on it more. I know He had been a Hot topic for quite a few years among the voters.

:cheers:

Gary Clark

669 rec

10,856 yds

65 tds

Michael Irvin

750 rec

11,904 yds

65 tds

Funny how staying in the news off the field sometimes gets you more recognition on it. If Irvin was such a sure-fire HOFer, wheres Clark? The man caught balls from Mark Rypien and Jay Schroeder most of his career.

Jeez...

Gary Clark

669 rec

10,856 yds

65 tds

Michael Irvin

750 rec

11,904 yds

65 tds

Funny how staying in the news off the field sometimes gets you more recognition on it. If Irvin was such a sure-fire HOFer, wheres Clark? The man caught balls from Mark Rypien and Jay Schroeder most of his career.

Jeez...

Exactly! Clark deserves it as well. Clark also did it before Irvin, and alot before the changes to what a DB could do to a WR.

turn it around in ATL? the last two years he was there he earned 2 probowl nods. He left AtL b/c of money not performance.

He had a lot of picks, which is why he made the Pro Bowl. But his time there was marred by horrible games against good receivers (Chad Johnson, meltdown against Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, etc.), media headaches, and scrapes with the team. While he seems to have been a good citizen here (so far), he generally doesn't take a turn for the worse until he has a few bad games. Which he is on pace to have. Also, he left Atlanta because they wanted him out; he was traded to the Raiders. Then the Raiders cut him after 8 games of getting torched repeatedly. Two dysfunctional organizations decided he wasn't worth the money or the headache. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement.

That's all I'm saying.

Looks like he'll have another opportunity to call himself out today.

Yup.

Though frankly today we are seeing Blache fail. Zorn should ask to have him fired. Zorn took heat for complaining about the CB cushions and Blache did it again. Complete disrespect for his head coach (boss) and completely ineffective.

Yup.

Though frankly today we are seeing Blache fail. Zorn should ask to have him fired. Zorn took heat for complaining about the CB cushions and Blache did it again. Complete disrespect for his head coach (boss) and completely ineffective.

I hate Blache and our defense.

This is the Rams. The St. Louis Rams. They're pathetic right now. And with Haynesworth, Orakpo, Rogers, Landry, Carter, and Rocky, we can't find a way to keep pressure in Bulger's face all day? We're giving these big cushions to their no name WRs?

Just ridiculous.

Archived