Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling you out Deangelo Hall.

Jethrodsp

I hate Blache and our defense.

This is the Rams. The St. Louis Rams. They're pathetic right now. And with Haynesworth, Orakpo, Rogers, Landry, Carter, and Rocky, we can't find a way to keep pressure in Bulger's face all day? We're giving these big cushions to their no name WRs?

Just ridiculous.

7 points in the first half is very good, I would take that every game.

Hall is average at best.

I can't believe we paid him so much.

I just can't understand how us fans, with little knowledge at all can figure out that this is a guy you don't throw money at after 2 other teams dumped him, but our FO still does it just like with Arch Deluxe.

Then they let Rogers sit on his rookie deal until the last year.

I hate Blache and our defense.

This is the Rams. The St. Louis Rams. They're pathetic right now. And with Haynesworth, Orakpo, Rogers, Landry, Carter, and Rocky, we can't find a way to keep pressure in Bulger's face all day? We're giving these big cushions to their no name WRs?

Just ridiculous.

We only gave up 7 points. That's not bad. I do agree the corners are still giving too much cushion (which led to some easy first downs for the Rams again today), but I can't complain about the final result. Not many teams can score 9 points and still win.

I just can't understand how us fans, with little knowledge at all can figure out that this is a guy you don't throw money at after 2 other teams dumped him, but our FO still does it just like with Arch Deluxe.

If Rogers somehow walks in FA and we're stuck with Hall as our #1 corner, that's going to go down as arguably the dumbest off-season move we've made in years.

Still waiting to hear from the people who claimed that Hall was bad only in 2008 because he played for the Raiders, and everyone else sucks there.

I agree. If the Raiders dumped him in the middle of the season, that speaks volumes about the type of player he is.

We only gave up 7 points. That's not bad. I do agree the corners are still giving too much cushion (which led to some easy first downs for the Rams again today), but I can't complain about the final result. Not many teams can score 9 points and still win.
We have talent like Albert Haynesworth, Brian Orakpo, Andre Carter, London Fletcher, LaRon Landry, and Rocky McIntosh, all capable of bringing pressure, and we end up with only a single sack on the day, and give up 250 yards to the Rams' pathetic offense?

That's absurd.

The Seahawks last week were able to pitch a shutout against them with 3 sacks, in a game where arguably their best defensive player, Lofa Tatupu got hurt, and Hasselbeck threw 2 INTs and the Rams recovered a fumble, giving the Rams short field position to try and score.

That's great we were able to keep them out of the endzone, but the lack of turnovers and sacks against a team like this (probably the worst team we'll play all season) is disturbing. Clearly, the strength of our team is our defense, and if we can't make plays on defense and just beat the hell out of them on that side of the ball, we're in for a show when we have to play Atlanta or especially New Orleans.

I can't believe we paid him so much $. On the other hand Rogers held Donnie Avery to 1 catch for 2 yards, a true lockdown CB yet we're going to let him walk because Hall gets the occasional INT.

even the post game show guys are sayin that the rams receivers were yelling at the quaretback "hey i've got hall in single coverage" throw it to me. i think this defense is in trouble when they meet some good qb's. Romo sits to pee and McNAbb gonna eat those boys up.

Archived