Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ministry of Mason

Slacky McSlackAss

And verily, verily - I say unto thee...

Thou hast cometh forth to the altar of Mason

And thou shalt surely fail in thine evil worship.

The Mason of Marcus runeth forth and mightily so until the ninth hour.

But Prince James of Zorn needeth runners who stand mightily until the twelfth hour.

Your powerful warlord, Dannulus Snyderus, must filleth His Royal seats with loyal legions.

His faithful Centurion, Vinnius Cerratus, bringeth forth to thee a decree...

"Lord Snyderus hast brought unto thee the following...

Free Agents for thine enjoyment.

Draft picks for thee to admire.

Food and Drinks for thine nourishment.

Camp Foddereth for temporary admiration.

Begone with this evil worship, thus sayeth our Warlord and Master!"

The new season shalt bring forth a fresh and precious fruit that thou seeketh.

The Mason of Marcus shalt bring forth a stale bread that thou must discard.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Mason is easily better than Betts at everything Betts does well. To keep Betts and cut Mason would be stupid.

Betts is a bust and as soon as the fo realises this we'll be better off. A 2nd round pick should be challenging the starter at his position at this point in his career and there isn't a team in the nfl that would make him a starter he sucks.

Rock on the other hand is very valuable on kickoffs and punts so he needs to stay even if he doesn't return kicks

I was just gonna post this in the Mason released rumor thread but its been closed.

Mason was shown getting off the bus in Jacksonville during the pregame show so indeed he is still on the team.....for now...

For everyone who wants him to make the team start sending your postive energy/vibes into the universe now:silly:

They let him ride the bus with the team and gave him a VIP access pass for the game.

I think that was nice of Mr. Snyder.

But Cerrato is going to beat him with a baseball bat after the game and leave him in the parking lot of one of the 135 Waffle Houses in Jacksonville. A Waffle House waitress will witness this and call DC-101 Friday morning to report it.

But Cerrato is going to beat him with a baseball bat after the game and leave him in the parking lot of one of the 135 Waffle Houses in Jacksonville. A Waffle House waitress will witness this and call DC-101 Friday morning to report it.

:hysterical::hysterical: that was funny

That was hilarious.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

you know what I just realized and I don;t think anyone has mentioned.

Both Dorsey and Alridge are first year players in the NFL, Dorsey's been in the CFL for years and Alridge was on IR all last year. That should make both of them eligible for the practice squad.

Archived