Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ministry of Mason

Slacky McSlackAss

Let's face it, if QBs like Colt and Chase, can have their own threads why cant a RB that we all know is going to make the team have one?

So here it is Marcus Mason fans, our own sanctuary where we can discuss why Ladell Betts sucks since he can't even break the line of scrimmage. Mason showed that he is a great between the tackles runner and can also catch out of the backfield. So I say demote Betts and give Mason some carries in the regular season. The stats show it, Mason is clearly the future of the Redskins backfield. Now you may say what about Alridge or Dorsey, out of the 2008 league leaders in rushing NONE of them weighed under 200 lbs. Which both Alridge and Dorsey do. That's right folks, your next starting running back, 5'9" out of the college of Youngstown State. MARCUS MASON!!!!

Apparently, Mason was not waived twice.

Both times he left it was to ascend to the heavens.

Both times he returned to us as the divine.

We only just realized this the third time around.

Now that Mason is signed, he is a gawd.

Soon he will dominate not only the NFL, but all sentient life on this planet.

Beware.

And good luck.

All hail Mason...

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Mason has the most important game of his life coming up, with his most important task ever.

He will be asked to keep Mr Betts hydrated.

Water?

Gatorade?

Sweet Tea?

Whatever he is asked, the team needs him to deliver.

He is going to have to be agile on his feet, and he is going to have to prove that he can fetch drinks all four quarters.

Come on Marcus. The entire Skins nation believes in you. Show us what you're made of.

I will be cheering him on loudly.

Mason has the most important game of his life coming up, with his most important task ever.

He will be asked to keep Mr Betts hydrated.

Water?

Gatorade?

Sweet Tea?

Whatever he is asked, the team needs him to deliver.

He is going to have to be agile on his feet, and he is going to have to prove that he can fetch drinks all four quarters.

Come on Marcus. The entire Skins nation believes in you. Show us what you're made of.

I will be cheering him on loudly.

So does Betts want his drink before or after he fumbles the ball away?

So does Betts want his drink before or after he fumbles the ball away?

If Marcus can really give it his all, and prove himself this game, he may get rewarded with an autograph from Mr. Betts.

But let's not set unrealistic expectations.

I just want to see some good execution from Marcus. If he does his best, good things will follow.

If Marcus can really give it his all, and prove himself this game, he may get rewarded with an autograph from Mr. Betts.

But let's not set unrealistic expectations.

I just want to see some good execution from Marcus. If he does his best, good things will follow.

I didn't realize Betts was gonna have to sign his locker over to Mason after he got cut.

Is skinsgirl gonna have to slap a Vinny?

Possibly. Obviously being a member on ES gives me way more credibility and knowledge of how to run a team than the VP (and most of the coaches and especially the owner).

But in all seriousness, Vinny needs to watch his step.

Mason will be a huge addition to the Skins. Mark my words.

Archived