Our first Victory of the year.

Mason's 3 carries for 5 yards were no doubt

The singular driving force that propelled us to victory

This past Sunday over the Rams.

Merely by Mason being declared active

Our Victory was all but assured.

All Hail Mason

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Mason willed us to beat the Fins before he was born.

I once was lost, but Mason showed me the way.

Mason is

Mason is not

Mason becomes

Nothing is

Nothing is not

Nothing becomes

Therefore, nothing is everything

Thus, everything is Mason

Abracadabra

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure what that means.

Marcus Mason is a solid young guy, but he's been cut by other teams in the league.

It means this team would rather keep an aging Rock Cartwright, who can't run between the tackles and refuses to return the ball past the 25 than keep a promising young back. This is just more proof that this team is shooting itself in the foot.

Glad to see Marcus get some playing time today over Betts. I think that slowly but surely he will continue to steal more and more of Betts' carries to the point where we cut Ladell.

WAY TO GO MARCUS!!!!!!!!!

Fail.

First, I would like to thank Mason for keeping Betts well hydrated.

Secondly, on a serious note, you suck Vinny.

I cannot believe you just used Mason like that, and then cut him. You wouldn't know talent if it punched you in the face.

Best of luck Mason.....you deserve much, much better than this circus in Washington.

Once again, this organization shows that it has no nose for talent at all. Good luck out there Marcus, we hope to see you on the team again next year.

I agree 100% i Know somebody on ES will say Mason didn't do anything...I guess they made their judgment based on 6 running plays in 3 games:doh::doh: they cut AA too! Wynn is still on this ****ing team..:chair:..The Organxation has gone insane

It means this team would rather keep an aging Rock Cartwright, who can't run between the tackles and refuses to return the ball past the 25 than keep a promising young back. This is just more proof that this team is shooting itself in the foot.

Well as of right now, "aging" Rock Cartwright has one of the (count 'em) three touchdowns scored by our running backs.

Mason got cut because he CANNOT pick up a blitz. PERIOD.

It's been the major flaw in his game for two years and apparently it's never going to improve for him.

Linebacker runs at our qb + Mason whiffing = qb getting hammered again.

I'm sorry everyone fell in love with his "pre-season dominance," but like Tim Hasselback, Darnerian McCants and others who came before him, he'll be fine on a practice squad near you somewhere down the line.

Well as of right now, "aging" Rock Cartwright has one of the (count 'em) three touchdowns scored by our running backs.

Mason got cut because he CANNOT pick up a blitz. PERIOD.

It's been the major flaw in his game for two years and apparently it's never going to improve for him.

Linebacker runs at our qb + Mason whiffing = qb getting hammered again.

I'm sorry everyone fell in love with his "pre-season dominance," but like Tim Hasselback, Darnerian McCants and others who came before him, he'll be fine on a practice squad near you somewhere down the line.

Apparently you are not privy to any understanding of the true magnificence of Mason. If Mason whiffs on a block, it is because it was the right and virtuous thing to do. The mysteries of Mason cannot be explained any better than to tell you that all things are the will of Mason and Mason's will is the Way.

Mason bless you.

And I hope he doesn't hold your ignorance of his eminence against you.

Fail.

First, I would like to thank Mason for keeping Betts well hydrated.

Secondly, on a serious note, you suck Vinny.

I cannot believe you just used Mason like that, and then cut him. You wouldn't know talent if it punched you in the face.

Best of luck Mason.....you deserve much, much better than this circus in Washington.

I Agree with you

• 1 month later...

I'm a Mason fan, but you all have not forgotten that there are two RB's still ahead of him again....right? Most likely Rock will get the load, Thomas will be KR, Ganther will fill in for Rock and Mason will ride the bench ......some more. Just my guess as to what Cerrato and company will do.

I'm a Mason fan, but you all have not forgotten that there are two RB's still ahead of him again....right? Most likely Rock will get the load, Thomas will be KR, Ganther will fill in for Rock and Mason will ride the bench ......some more. Just my guess as to what Cerrato and company will do.

Blasphemy! You will smoke a turd in Haydies for that! :D

Archived