Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should my kid tell his boss to shove his unpaid job?

Corcaigh

Seriously, **** that boss. What the **** is his problem? He is going to give your son a hard time about being late when obviously if his truck won't start it's not his fault? Even if he was getting paid it would be messed up, but for an unpaid internship? **** that guy. What an *******.

Seriously, **** that boss. What the **** is his problem? He is going to give your son a hard time about being late when obviously if his truck won't start it's not his fault? Even if he was getting paid it would be messed up, but for an unpaid internship? **** that guy. What an *******.

:hysterical:

this is awesome. :hysterical:

Poor KAO

on a related topic, I always pictured Corcaigh's children would drive one of these (not a truck):

Correct.

Actually my daughter as a freshman in college doesn't drive. Instead she is carried around by her admirers on a throne.

My son at the grand old age of 15, is driving this:

Archived