Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crime against Humanity if Mitchell doesnt make this team

BleedinBurgNGold

What's more, it appears we may actually have some depth with the WR corps. This year when Moss sits out with his pulled hammy for a few games we won't have to worry about the passing game coming to a screeching halt. For the last couple seasons we've only had in effect two receivers on the roster capable of any production at WR. When James Thrash(God bless him) is seeing extensive playing time, your in trouble!

What's more, it appears we may actually have some depth with the WR corps. This year when Moss sits out with his pulled hammy for a few games we won't have to worry about the passing game coming to a screeching halt.

it is good to add depth with confidence... let's just hope marko hangs on to a few more balls than he did last night... how many did he drop? (granted a few were thrown behind him on his back shoulder, but you still have to make those catches!)

Marko is light years ahead of MK and DT it is year 2 and the 2nd rounders aren't even better than a 7th round pick! Mitchell is a better number 2 than Kelly is, when was the last time we watched MK and DT catch TD's against anyone...1,2's or 3's mitchell proved you don't need yrs to get used to or learn a pro system!:2cents:

Marko is light years ahead of MK and DT it is year 2 and the 2nd rounders aren't even better than a 7th round pick! Mitchell is a better number 2 than Kelly is, when was the last time we watched MK and DT catch TD's against anyone...1,2's or 3's mitchell proved you don't need yrs to get used to or learn a pro system!:2cents:

Light years? Are you serious? He'll make the team, Vinny essentially just said so on the radio. But he's gotta long way to go.

Light years? Are you serious? He'll make the team, Vinny essentially just said so on the radio. But he's gotta long way to go.

+1

I wouldn't say he's ahead. He has had more opportunities than DT & MK due to being healthy the whole pre-season. If Marko can stay healthy all season he could possibly surpass these guys just by touches and experience alone.

Now in order for success with our WR corps, we need Zorn to have faith on ALL of these guys and call out their number to mix up the field.

+1

I wouldn't say he's ahead. He has had more opportunities than DT & MK due to being healthy the whole pre-season. If Marko can stay healthy all season he could possibly surpass these guys just by touches and experience alone.

Now in order for success with our WR corps, we need Zorn to have faith on ALL of these guys and call out their number to mix up the field.

I say lightyears because I don't see Zorn in the press talking bad about Marko's conditioning, route running, or work ethic! Also staying healthy is part of being a pro in this league and don't fault Mitchell for staying on the field and actually learning the offense in a couple of months, instead of in yr 2 like our 2nd rounders.

Not MK, but I'd say "light years" is pretty accurate for Thomas. Dude doesn't even know how to come back to the ball.

Okay. Now RVD owes me big on this one because I edited out the link in the responses quoting him. It was actually funny in an annoying way. Little ****er danced around there for a bit. :mad:

:)

i agree... i got a kick out of it... i think most ppl who were HONESTLY upset either thought it really was a virus (which it wasn't) or were on here when they shouldn't have been (at work, etc)

Archived