Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody want Leftwich, Josh Johnson, or Luke McCown(Merged)

bishtw

I like leftwitch but that long windup, I don't think it would work with the westCoast system. Both campbell and Todd are not the perfect QBs for the west coast offense either so maybe Leftwitch could work. I was hoping they would bring him in during the offseason but I think he wanted more money.

Leftwich wants a chance at a starting position. He wont sign here. BTW... LOL at the posters that think Lefwich is viable. And people say Campbell has a slow release. Leftwich does throw the ball... he pitches it.

It funny with ES'ers... Outside of Portis, Moss, Cooley and Sellars... its seems we have a "grass is always greener" mentality.

Leftwich wants a chance at a starting position. He wont sign here. BTW... LOL at the posters that think Lefwich is viable. And people say Campbell has a slow release. Leftwich does throw the ball... he pitches it.

It funny with ES'ers... Outside of Portis, Moss, Cooley and Sellars... its seems we have a "grass is always greener" mentality.

i agree, leftwich is not good, and none of these QBs on their roster are better than campbell.

you should think about your last comment. all you said was "outside of the guys that actually produce on a consistent level, basically fans always want to see us upgrading". theres a reason there isnt a "lets replace cooley" thread or a "sellers needs replacing thread". and usually when there is, the huge majority disagrees.

produce and you wont need replacing. how many "lets replace albert haynesworth with a guy who produces" threads do you see? london fletcher replacement threads?

I just heard on NFL Network that, as reported by JLC, the Bucs are calling other teams to gage interest in their 3 QB's minus their 1st RD Draft pick J.Freeman.

Any one interested in an insurance policy if Campell doesn't preform Friday night?

I'm intersting in Josh Johnson because i think he's got potential.

Wether or not JC performs is irrevelant.

Thing about Leftwich is he anticipates and hits receivers in stride which is something Jason can't do.

:hysterical:

We don't even need specifics for your posts like these.

"The thing about <insert any QB not named Jason Campbell> is that he can hit people in stride which Jason can't do"

I searched for this and did not find anything...

Anywho... hopefully not too many people will go up in arms , but just saw the following link :

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/116371-bucs-shopping-quarterbacks?eref=sihp

Pre-season is not the best judgment of some play, but it is good enough to cut players and promote those to 1st team.

One idea would be to drop the 2 rookies; Chase and Colt, pickup a fill in Byron Leftwich .

QB's could be :

Campbell, Leftwich, Collins

Leftwich, Campbell, Collins

Again speculation/idea what you think?

I'm not sure how you think Leftwich could start even if we acquired him today. That's definitely not enough time to pick up the offense.

Agreed, but in all honesty looking at Campbell and even Collins for that matter does it appear they have a good grasp on the offense?

Collins does well in my opinion, and I truly hope Campbell succeeds he has all the tools.. But the dink and dunk and incomplete passes .... causes hair to fall out.

Archived