Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Usain Bolt shatters his own world record (just broke the 200m WR)

StillUnknown

The question is, is this possible without juicing? I don't know one way or the other, but I can guarantee that's what everyone is wondering

The advantage he has is his height since it takes many less steps for him then say the fastest american. I think he is cliean, and hope that he is. This is amazing!!!

The advantage he has is his height since it takes many less steps for him then say the fastest american. I think he is cliean, and hope that he is. This is amazing!!!

his height is a disadvantage on the startup though. in theory it should take him longer to get his pieces moving, but he still managed to start just as good as any other runner in the race

his height definitely makes him damn near unbeatable in the 200m and eventually the 400m when he starts to do that race

after watching the race and considering he is only 24 (I think) I wondered if he can develop in the next couple of years to look at running 9.00/8.99?!!!! he is just 0.5 seconds away from it!

Didn't it take like 40 years to go from 9.9 to 9.58???

I'd like to think he's clean too, but who knows. One factor in his favor is that he was running great times as a skinny teenager before he hit the weights and adulthood kicked in. His build now looks more natural than most of the bulky sprinters as his weight training is just filling out his 6' 5"" frame.

Then again, five of his Jamaican team mates testing positive isn't an encouraging sign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5lGt1QAtBU

Drugs? :no:

I think Bolt's just a freak of nature (similar to Phelps).

Drugs? :yes:

Dude, you don't just come OUT OF NOWHERE and start shattering world records like that. That just doesn't happen. Period. Sorry.

That whole team is on something. I said that when they sucked crap then came to Beijing and started breaking world and olympic records and sweeping events and I'll keep on saying it now.

I don't care what the heck anyone says. That guy is juiced, IOC just hasn't caught up with it yet. Sure, he's a talented athlete and freak of nature, but he's juiced as well.

I'm not the only crazy one who believes this. My guy, who's on the U.S.A. Wrestling team and gets tested all the time by IOC officials totally thinks he's juiced too. Maybe we're both crazy. Regardless, after becoming more familiar with IOC testing and hearing from guys who are IOC tested on a regular basis that they think Bolt's juiced, I no longer put a lot of stock on this "stringent IOC testing standards" rationalization everyone uses. Sure, they're strict, but there's stuff that is continually being developed a step ahead of the IOC...so I don't use that as the end all be all to determine whether I think someone's using something...

I could be wrong, and I normally don't make pretty strong accusations like this, but I don't feel bad at all saying this dude and pretty much that entire Jamaica team is on something... Guess I can't go into law, no innocent until proven guilty here for me, I totally think this guy is on something.

Archived