Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

1 minute ago, wilco_holland said:

I dont see a season beeing played. But I don't know what that does to contract years...

I do wonder how much contact staff has with players. Can we expect hole team to know the O and D already? 

This is my final conclusion...there will be a season...forced basically...will it be a full season tho?..cooleyfan made an excellent point about it starting..but not finishing.

Season will be played. They will take lessons from leagues here in America and around the world and tweak it.

They will probably adopt some "Pandemic Contact Management Technology" where folks willingly give out their phone numbers for contact tracing.

This virus is not going anywhere anytime soon. So we must find ways to function... 

I'll buy new gear (if it looks decent), but  I'll never stop wearing my Redskins gear or take the hats out of the back of my car that face whoever is behind me. 

Got Falcons fans already on my ass. Win 3 championships, fools. Then we'll be on equal ground. (Then I remind them that we had 2 championships before the NFL was even formed...you should see their faces fall to the floor). 😄

1 hour ago, WilberMarshall said:

Season will be played. They will take lessons from leagues here in America and around the world and tweak it.

They will probably adopt some "Pandemic Contact Management Technology" where folks willingly give out their phone numbers for contact tracing.

This virus is not going anywhere anytime soon. So we must find ways to function... 

Bingo..couldn't have said it better my self..well..maybe with a French accent I could have

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'll buy new gear (if it looks decent), but  I'll never stop wearing my Redskins gear or take the hats out of the back of my car that face whoever is behind me. 

Got Falcons fans already on my ass. Win 3 championships, fools. Then we'll be on equal ground. (Then I remind them that we had 2 championships before the NFL was even formed...you should see their faces fall to the floor). 😄

I soooooo wanna do the same thing with my car..but it's my wife's car..well you get it right..its our car but hers..any way..she's a bears fan and wont allow my Redskins hats in there 😔😔😪😪😪

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

For me, it depends on the name.

If it's Red Wolves or Red Tails, I won't buy a thing. I'll just keep and wear my Redskins gear (which I was going to do anyway).

If it is something like "Warriors", I might warm up to it, eventually.

Maybe. :)

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

Makes me wonder how many fans quit supporting the redskins after hearing the name Redskins being defined as a racial slur. 

Someone asked me yesterday about the whole ordeal...I said I'm branded for life and showed him my tats and he said yeah I've seen you wearing a jacket in here...the only way I can explain it is..like I told him..when your a kid growing up you either liked cowboys or indians..sorry Native Americans..and I chose n.a...

I'm curious of the whole change and all...I'll get new gear and wear both.

not a fan of the team changing its name.  When you think of Redskins, you don't think of native americans anymore.  That being said, it's been retired and I'm ok with Redtails, Redhawks if that's what it becomes.   

2 minutes ago, SkinsFanMania said:

not a fan of the team changing its name.  When you think of Redskins, you don't think of native americans anymore.  That being said, it's been retired and I'm ok with Redtails, Redhawks if that's what it becomes.   

You guys should change it too wehavethePackers number since you have beaten us the past few times.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Talk about a perfect storm forcing Dan's hand. Our stadium overrun by every single away teams fans. Allen's gross incompetence in countless areas. Our team captain and best player refusing to play here.  My fav our coached presumed after drinking slouched on the ground outside a bar smoking. The pandemic. Righting the wrongs across society.  This country is SO ****ed up that even Dan is considering changing names.

Edited by RandyHolt

4 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

You guys should change it too wehavethePackers number since you have beaten us the past few times.

Nope. The packers beat us in 2019, we beat them in 2016, you beat us in the 2015-2016 wildcard round, and then in 2013 you beat us. So, the last 4 times we’ve played, the redskins are 1-3. 

4 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

No where did you hear about this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/13/survey-of-packers-fans-shows-more-than-half-dont-want-to-go-to-games/amp/

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Nope. The packers beat us in 2019, we beat them in 2016, you beat us in the 2015-2016 wildcard round, and then in 2013 you beat us. So, the last 4 times we’ve played, the redskins are 1-3. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/13/survey-of-packers-fans-shows-more-than-half-dont-want-to-go-to-games/amp/

I doubt there will be football this fall. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Thanks for picking up my slack