Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Our sad stats of the year:

Our offense has accounted for 7 TDs through 6 games, Drew Brees and Tom Brady have had 6 TDs in a GAME!

Jason Campbell has 6 TDs through 6 games, Brady and Brees have done that in a GAME!

We are the only team that has yet to score 20 points in a game and we have yet to score more than 2 TDs in a game

We've had 2 games where we haven't scored a TD

Our offense is horrible...

Some of the callers that call in to ESPN 980 DON'T need to be calling!!! Its as if they haven't even thought about what they were going to say when they call in.

Also, the people that speak low and soft spoken who exagerate sharp sounding letters like "T" sound like disgusting pervs and should call either!!!

Some of the callers that call in to ESPN 980 DON'T need to be calling!!! Its as if they haven't even thought about what they were going to say when they call in.

Unfortunately this could be said for the majority of posters here on ES :doh: Of course I imagine nobody would give too ****s about repeat threads and excessive posts if we were winning....

On the night of the pittsburgh - skins MNF game last year, I put on my current Redskins license plate on the front of my truck (it hasn't brought much luck to say the least). Last Monday, after I had a day to think about the chiefs debacle, I flipped my tag upside down as a sign of distress for my team, and in hopes that it might work as a "Rally Tag" (you know like an inside/out baseball hat).

God I hope it works.

*I flipped my buddys skins tag over as well, I figured we could use all the help we could get.

:)

Edited by THEREALTOR1

Even if the SKins do draft a QB next offseason who do they get to play QB next year? Sign someone like Grossman or Boller? Bring back Campbell? As an RFA he needs a qualifying offer to become and RFA and there's no point in just letting him go if we could get compensation.

Even if the SKins do draft a QB next offseason who do they get to play QB next year? Sign someone like Grossman or Boller? Bring back Campbell? As an RFA he needs a qualifying offer to become and RFA and there's no point in just letting him go if we could get compensation.

I don't even want to think about next year yet.

When I heard about Samules possible retirement, it dawned on me that I saw the last game of two of the Redskins best players in the past decade. I was at the game against Philly in Fed Ex when Sean Taylor hurt his knee. Of course we know what happend a few weeks later. Then two weeks ago, I was in Charlotte and saw Samuels get hurt on the 3rd play of the game. My wife says I must be a bad luck charm.