Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

now that we have Mcnabb, its time to forget about Colt! Im not one of those fans who are ready to believe this is vinny 2.0... i will show trust in the front office until they prove me otherwise. Anyways, lets face it though, if Colt was going to amount to ANYTHING shanny would of seen it and not have gone for DMAC. Everyone who is skeptical of how things are going need to realize that any given year, anything can happen. remember the 1 and 15 dolphins.... the next year they made the playoffs! we can do great things if we work as a team. anyways, i feel like im not making sense lol but seriously its time we end the Colt Brennan saga for it will never amount to anything!

Two points of contention. 1) The Cult will probably stay as long as Colt is part of the team. 2) It is a common practice to have a good veteran to help mentor a new QB. So just because they brought D-Mac in doesn't mean they've given up on Colt. You always want to be thinking down the line.

Rex Grossman is merely in Washington to be an extra teacher. He signed a one-year contract and I don't look for that to get re-upped after this year. If Colt Brennan has anything Mike Shanahan will see it this preseason and he will be the QB of the future studying behind McNabb. How long did it take Aaron Rogers and Kolb to start after getting drafted? Unless McNabb becomes stronger than a mighty Favre you will see a new starting QB in the next 2-3 years.

HTTR

i trust in shanny and allen, they have done nothing to make me think otherwise and we have a lot of haters who are ready to think its vinny 2.0. Honestly, i would LOVE for colt to be the next peyton or hell just a guy who wins a couple of superbowls for us, but its not gonna happen! Colt will not be a skin come september:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

just thinking that when it is all said and done ...

Mc5 is going to relish his years in D.C. more than Philthy.

He is going to get more love here in 2010 than he did from 2000-2009.

He is going to enter the hall as a Skin

He is going to remain in this area and be "our" guy. Similiar to how Schlereth chose Denver over us.

when you guys have the chance check out Kelly's presser on redskins.com, he really has some interesting things to say.

He's sort of dissing the previous coaches. He also said that McNabb is more accurate and a stronger thrower which is different and he needs to get used to it. Does that mean Campbell was not accurate and had a weaker throw.

Also the way the offense will be run is interesting

Random Thought! :idea:

Why is everyone's so bent out of shape about losing draft picks for McNabb??? The Saints built their Super Bowl team through free agency, The Vikings built their NFC Championship team through free agency, the Jets built their AFC Championship runner up team through free agency.... So why can't we?

- The Patriots and Eagles (two teams known for drafting young talent and dropping veterans were exited in the first round)

Edited by redskins55