Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

18 hours ago, TK said:

The team has never ran the board. They've just paid the server/VB/Invision costs. 

Did he mention the time when he was hiding in Patrick Ramsey's bushes like a stalker to try to catch him for an interview? Cause that's what started the feud between him & the team. 

I bet he didn't mention though that when he first got on TV after leaving the WP that he got catfished into wearing a pink dress dress shirt for a "chick" that had been texting him. :ols: 

No, he said that he was brought into an office when he was put on the beat with Dan and some others and they told him how things ran and he said he was going to do things his way.  Then he said when he left the post, they showed him a personnel file with all the grievances (he claimed to be false) the team made against him to try and get him off the beat. Then he skewered ES. 

The real issue I have with the team is they allowed Larry Michael to have this feud publicly on behalf of the team.  It’s really what turned me off of Larry.  I don’t mind team propaganda from the team mouthpiece because I Know it’s coming from the Iraqi foreign minister.  However getting into a pissing match with a reporter is just so unprofessional and low brow.  

• Like 1

So, i had a fanatics gift card from Christmas to spend, and last week, as my birthday was approaching, i decided to get myself a couple of hats (a new skins hat, and a titans hat, which was going to be made up for the titans hoodie my brother got for me).

the problem is that EVERY SINGLE FITTED TITANS HAT wasnt available for size 7 1/2, and i HATE every other type of hat. The only other sizes available were 6 3/4 or 7. I was STUPID and figured the 7 would fit...it arrived today, and....nope. 

my question is: HOW IN THE **** are there so few ******* hats in my size? Like, none at all? HOW? It’s dumb. 

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, i had a fanatics gift card from Christmas to spend, and last week, as my birthday was approaching, i decided to get myself a couple of hats (a new skins hat, and a titans hat, which was going to be made up for the titans hoodie my brother got for me).

the problem is that EVERY SINGLE FITTED TITANS HAT wasnt available for size 7 1/2, and i HATE every other type of hat. The only other sizes available were 6 3/4 or 7. I was STUPID and figured the 7 would fit...it arrived today, and....nope. 

my question is: HOW IN THE **** are there so few ******* hats in my size? Like, none at all? HOW? It’s dumb. 

How was your ego when selecting the hat?

13 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wholly **** man I dreamt last night that you and I were sitting together at some restaurant not knowing who each other was than you brought up this titans hat stuff and..it was weird...I ****in dreamt that I met you.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Walking into the post office with my Redskins mask on, passed a lady in a cowboys mask...we looked at each other, both said "Oh, no!" at the same time, and SHE PUT UP HER DUKES! 

The lady who was using the stamp machine in front of me even got a good laugh. 

Hail!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Walking into the post office with my Redskins mask on, passed a lady in a cowboys mask...we looked at each other, both said "Oh, no!" at the same time, and SHE PUT UP HER DUKES! 

The lady who was using the stamp machine in front of me even got a good laugh. 

Hail!

Should have knocked her punk ass out...claim it was just natural reflexes from her throwing up her dukes lol..

9 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He doesn't have time for that...jk

Welllll yesterday I hauled cattle for the farm..the day before delivered milk all day..Tuesday took my daughter to the dentist and...and..well I could have googled it than..or even monday I could have, I only worked at the upholstery shop for a half day..today is laundry day..I have to do laundry..I'll have plenty of time to google stuff today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Welllll yesterday I hauled cattle for the farm..the day before delivered milk all day..Tuesday took my daughter to the dentist and...and..well I could have googled it than..or even monday I could have, I only worked at the upholstery shop for a half day..today is laundry day..I have to do laundry..I'll have plenty of time to google stuff today.

I think the joke went over your head...he said the link would g00gle it for you....like, during the time you're milkin cows, and sloppin pigs, and pushin eggs outta the hens, lol

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I think the joke went over your head...he said the link would g00gle it for you....like, during the time you're milkin cows, and sloppin pigs, and pushin eggs outta the hens, lol

Lol doooohhh funny...no pig slopping or egg pushing?..wtf?!?..I live in the city homie..I only deliver..dont even milk the cows..hell yesterday I pulled up on to the farm got out of my truck and into the work truck to deliver cattle..gooooot clear to rupert for the dude at the place to unload the cows and send me with a check 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Lol doooohhh funny...no pig slopping or egg pushing?..wtf?!?..I live in the city homie..I only deliver..dont even milk the cows..hell yesterday I pulled up on to the farm got out of my truck and into the work truck to deliver cattle..gooooot clear to rupert for the dude at the place to unload the cows and send me with a check 

Sorry bro...didn't know they had 'cities' in that particular state 😛

28 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Sorry bro...didn't know they had 'cities' in that particular state 😛

Hahaha god damn it... I was going to put something like that in there too... as I see it as a small town most people say it's a city...I lived out side of LA been to chicago seattle and San Antonio..I know what ya mean lol