Toe Jam

Random "Thot" Thread (Stadium Edition)

The difference between those two is one is a man, and the other is a girly man. No really, one is about playing football and the other is about me. Notice how Haynesworth is not crazy about being in front of the media and getting attention, while Taylor loved to hear himself talk. I just think that we finally got a real football player, not just some man diva that wants fame and fortune. I think about all the players we got in the past who want the big contract but don't care about football, it seems like Albert is only focused on football, period.

I propose we never speak of he who's name shall not be mentioned ever again. That's my take on it.

Voldemort?

I love Rock, but it is time to go. Time to see if someone else can be a difference maker and I am impressed by Mason. Thomas can be return guy looks like to fill that void.

Game day threads are hilarious. Its almost like the opening of the Tiki Bar in Solomons Island with the cops. They know they are gonna have crazy numbers of DWI's so they beef up the calvary. Kind of like the mods throwing out NNT's left and right they know its a gonna be a busy night. I was a culprit too, once.

After the big Cooley catch my dad looks at me and says, "That's our longest play in recent memory. They should take a timeout and savor it."

:rotflmao:

They actually made half time adjustments... Last game they showed resiliency as well as this game. The Skins usually lose the entire game in the 1st half.

Edited by ceekay84