Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize for my comments on Kareem Moore...

tiger187126

I said last year that everyone was crazy for the comments that Kareem Moore was a hitter. He had the Chad Johnson hit was big, but that was really it for him.

After watching the game last night i saw him flying around everywhere and popping people. it was a welcome sight to see some hustle and some energy.

he will be fun to watch in the Cobra packages when he gets on the field, especially if they give him middle zones where he can make wrs pay for the qb hanging out passes.

Everybody complains about our front office, but so far last years draft is looking pretty sweet!

You're kidding right. Thomas, Kelly and Davis are potential but blah. Tyron is garbage (so far), Rinehart and Moore have shown us stuff in preseason. Horton is the only one who has showed us anything. And you're calling that a pretty sweet draft class.

You're kidding right. Thomas, Kelly and Davis are potential but blah. Tyron is garbage (so far), Rinehart and Moore have shown us stuff in preseason. Horton is the only one who has showed us anything. And you're calling that a pretty sweet draft class.

Of course he is. Why wouldn't he?

EDIT: A bit less time thinking/posting and a bit more time reading/comprehending and you would too ;)

And isn't Moore fast in full gear :D

Ummm, i dunno what your talking about but grabbing 4 eventual starters on offense and two on defense in one draft is a damn good draft. that doesnt happen all the time

Moore has been playing like this since day one. I love the mentality that he plays with.

Yeah, it's the effort that impresses, both with Moore and with Doughty. I think Coach Zorn is going to be impressing the guys to play with more intensity after last night, and I bet he uses these two guys as good examples.

Moore laid down a monster hit. But rang his own bell. I sure hope he is not injury prone because he has shown some decent potential. I wonder if Reed was guilty of not helping out Barnes on that TD. I like Moore over Reed. Reed just doesnt hit hard enough for my liking of our safety play.

Ummm, i dunno what your talking about but grabbing 4 eventual starters on offense and two on defense in one draft is a damn good draft. that doesnt happen all the time

4 eventual starters on offense?

Where the **** did you get the time machine from? From here, it looks like maybe one possible eventual starter on offense in Thomas. The rest of them haven't done jack **** besides get injured, sleep through practice, or hold 3rd string QB position for a year.

Archived