Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Dixon DT

Koolblue13

That's awesome. He sounds like such a good guy.

I'd love to hear his take on playing at the NFL level and how our D line looks to him. Also, I'd love to get his opinion on how our O Line looks, since he would probably have a pretty good view of it. lol.

Lol yeh I'm sure he does. I ask him these type of questions when I talk to him and he always says we look good (OF COURSE). And he quickly changes the subject lol. I guess being in camp ALLLLL day you want a break at some point. But if he says any specifics then I'll be sure to tell ya. I asked what happened to the offense last game, and his response was, "I don't know. I play defense babe." So I don't know lol.

Lol yeh I'm sure he does. I ask him these type of questions when I talk to him and he always says we look good (OF COURSE). And he quickly changes the subject lol. I guess being in camp ALLLLL day you want a break at some point. But if he says any specifics then I'll be sure to tell ya. I asked what happened to the offense last game, and his response was, "I don't know. I play defense babe." So I don't know lol.

That's funny. Does he know there is a long 5 star thread on here about him, with everybody really taking notice of how well he played the last game?

That's funny. Does he know there is a long 5 star thread on here about him, with everybody really taking notice of how well he played the last game?

Lol yes I told him allllll about it. He was shocked though. I just came across this the other day.

I was having troubles watching the game because NBC was messing up. But I noticed a #75 running around everywhere and commented 'who's this guy, he's got a motor on him?' Definitely made me perk up my ears a bit. Hoping he continues to do well.

Maybe I'm just a hard core FAN for Antonio Dixon because I'm his girlfriend lol...But he had an awesome game!!!! I look forward to him stepping it up again next game and proving himself. He is definitely capable of replacing someone. He plays with heart thats not something you can teach!!!!! No matter what you can depend on him to give his EVERYTHING and play hard. HE'S A BEAST!!!!!!:chair:

awesome.

i'm pulling for him. i recognized his potential (as a fan..) within his first few plays and decided he's one of the few i'm rooting for.

that was before hearing his life story

good luck to him, jarmon, and hensen! hope all 3 make it

He's my boyfriend and his story is nothing short of remarkable!!!! He works hard and plays with nothing but heart. He is very much capable of earning a spot in my eyes at least. Maybe I'm playing favorites but I'm really hoping to see him have another great game this weekend.
I hope he does. We all wish he does. What we usually see though is high-character guys like him, get cut because someone may be just a little bit better than him. Personally, I would like the high-character guys, such as Dixon.

Some other team will sign him right off of our Prac squad. He needs an inactive or pup roster spot. Especially with Griff in his twilight we will need some good backups.

Nah, as he looks right now he needs a spot on the 53! We are so heavy at DT right now though and that is an issue. But so far (and yes its early) he has looked better than Kedrick and Montgomery.

Nah, as he looks right now he needs a spot on the 53! We are so heavy at DT right now though and that is an issue. But so far (and yes its early) he has looked better than Kedrick and Montgomery.

Well, if he keeps playing well he can find a way. Alexander's working at DE so Dixon could be the fifth DT.

Like I said, we've got enough guys we've actually got some trade bait.

I think Dixon showed me more in one preseason game then a guy like Alexander has in a year. I hope this kid forces his way onto our roster. We need a little shakeup to get some playmakers into the lineup. We need turnovers to take the next step. It all starts in the trenches.

I think Dixon showed me more in one preseason game then a guy like Alexander has in a year. I hope this kid forces his way onto our roster. We need a little shakeup to get some playmakers into the lineup. We need turnovers to take the next step. It all starts in the trenches.

really... a pass rush that doesnt always need to blitz to be useful. hope the young fellow makes it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived