Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Dixon DT

Koolblue13

My new official man crush. In the second half, he constantly seemed to be in the back field or around the ball. He consistently was making plays with pressure and they weren't able to slow him down.

Definitely one of the highlights on defense last night. I don't think we have a roster spot for him, so I hope he makes the practice squad.

BTW, in high school, he played OT as well as DT. ;) Just sayin'.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/players/Antonio_Dixon.jsp

:point2sky

My new official man crush. In the second half, he constantly seemed to be in the back field or around the ball. He consistently was making plays with pressure and they weren't able to slow him down.

Definitely one of the highlights on defense last night. I don't think we have a roster spot for him, so I hope he makes the practice squad.

YES!

I remember thinking it was Jarmon at first but I remember one play where he completely blew up the C/G and tackled the RB for a loss. I hope he gets some time in the first half next game against some better comp though.

Hail

same here.

he's on my 'backups to cheer for' list with jarmon and hensen :)

Doc siad that it looked like "Antonio Dixon wanted to change his standard of living" :hysterical: He said that a lot of people are saying he has no chance to make the team and Doc wondered, why not, he's showing that he has some dog in him and wants to bring it.

Doc siad that it looked like "Antonio Dixon wanted to change his standard of living" :hysterical: He said that a lot of people are saying he has no chance to make the team and Doc wondered, why not, he's showing that he has some dog in him and wants to bring it.

Doc is right. Dixon was balling last night. And if he keeps playing like that, he will make the team.

I specifically wrote down his name last name.Unless I'm Haynesworth,Orakpo,etc I would step it the hell up.Dixon could very well take somebody's roster spot. If he continues to play like he did last night,the f.o better do a gut check and send someone else packing.If you try and place Dixon on your pratice squad he may not be there very long.

Henson and Chris Wilson also looked good out there (for the most part)

I specifically wrote down his name last name.Unless I'm Haynesworth, Orakpo,etc I would step it the hell up.Dixon could very well take somebody's roster spot. If he continues to play like he did last night,the f.o better do a gut check and send someone else packing.If you try and place Dixon on your pratice squad he may not be there very long.

Henson and Chris Wilson also looked good out there (for the most part)

Gotta see him against some better competition before he is pushing somebody out, but I agree if he can do that at the big kids table he would be in the rotation. Or they could go the route of not giving him time an hiding him on the PS for a year.

Others...

Henson should have had that pick but he was a little flat on some plays.

I also saw Eloi make a good tackle on special teams.

Archived