Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you consider the Ravens a rival?

SIXX99

you did say all your family and friends were redskins fans and you live in the metro area.

kind makes you wonder how you managed to become a ravens fan

I was a big Colts fan growing up, and when they left I decided that choosing another team would be too fairweatherish, so I just followed football in general until Baltimore was given another franchise as it felt right.

I was born and raised in the DC area.

I was a big Colts fan growing up, and when they left I decided that choosing another team would be too fairweatherish, so I just followed football in general until Baltimore was given another franchise as it felt right.

I was born and raised in the DC area.

I guess i could say the same thing about the Nationals but they arent really a major league team

I didn't know that Ravens fans considered this a rivalry until I came to a scrimmage a while back and was getting told to go home by a good amount of people for wearing my Portis jersey. Even the ticket guy told me to take my jersey off before something happened!!

In short no this not a rivalry in my opinion. At all. If anything I like the Ravens for being in the area and they give me some local interest in the AFC. Their fans on the other hand can kiss it for trying to run me out of M&T bank stadium at a SCRIMMAGE!

Yeah I pretty much can't stand Carolina or Baltimore. Both teams fans are highly annoying!

extremely generic comment about the fans, seeing that i've never met and/or talked to you and you think im "annoying" but anyway..

no i dont consider the teams rivals.. the Skins/Cowboys and Ravens/Steelers are the two biggest rivalries in the NFL by a long shot.. just because the teams are close on map adds fuel to the fire, but by no means should they be considered rivals. they dont play in the same conference, let alone division. i would love nothing more than to see a battle of the beltway superbowl, and i would NEVER wish a rival team an appearance in the superbowl.

Absolutely not are they a "rival." Who really cares about the Ravens? And what Ravens fans really care about the Redskins?

I consider the Bucs, or maybe even Seahawks, bigger rivals than the Ravens (we play the Bucs every year it seems, and the Seahawks for the playoff games and Zorn thing). In fact, there's probably only a couple teams I care less about than the Ravens.

Archived