Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you consider the Ravens a rival?

SIXX99

I find it comical that there have been numerous Ravens fans posting in this thread denying they care about the Redskins. They say the Skins are "irrelevant"

Um.... then why are you here? Why do you guys post here so often?

Hypocrites.

I like in the heart of metro DC, and the rest of my family are Skins fans.

Comcast, The Post, and ESPN Radio solely cover the Washington Redskins, and as a result, I'm constantly hearing Skins news.

All of my friends in this area are also loyal to Washington.

I like in the heart of metro DC, and the rest of my family are Skins fans.

Comcast, The Post, and ESPN Radio solely cover the Washington Redskins, and as a result, I'm constantly hearing Skins news.

All of my friends in this area are also loyal to Washington.

How does any of that explain why you are here?

The elitism by Redskins fans is pretty comical considering where your franchise stands at this point, and where ours is.

The Ravens currently have the biggest rivalry in football to deal with, so this idea that Baltimore fans are preoccupied with the Skins in the least is comical.

That link to the Ravens message board just proves that Ravens fans view this game as more important than a matchup against the Panthers or Texans, but in the grand scheme of things, Washington isn't anywhere near Pittsburgh or Cleveland.

These anonymous posters in Northern Virginia, a full hour and a half from Baltimore, must know many, many more Ravens fans than I do, because there are very few Baltimore followers who play this game up as a rivalry. How can it be hyped if we meet once every four years?

If anything, the Skins are a comfort for Ravens fans as we can compare our two organizations and feel good afterward.

3-1 compare that, *****.

Biggest Rivalry!! LOL

The Ravens fans complain every year about "not getting respect" and getting primetime games.

Earth to Ravnet fan. Ravens aren't even in the top five of biggest Rivals in the NFL and nobody wants to watch them outside of Bmore.

Go to your own board.

Earth to Ravnet fan. Ravens aren't even in the top five of biggest Rivals in the NFL and nobody wants to watch them outside of Bmore.

Please, list five bigger rivalries than Pittsburgh/Baltimore.

I can't wait to see battles than were relevant three hundred years ago like Green Bay/Minnesota.

I'm starting to wonder if they snuck into the division over night.

NO they just snuck the franchise in the area while the Redskins were down a little. Either way they have no history.

They claim Johnny Unitas like he played for their franchise!

Archived