SKiNz Jus 2 sick

Wait til Blondie sees this thread.

:munchout:

Wait til Blondie sees this thread.

:munchout:

Updated Rules and Guidelines

3. Spam is strictly prohibited.

The following examples constitute spam:

• Very short posts that do not add value to the topic. Example: posts with only the words, "i dunno," or "lol cool," or "in before close" can be considered spam. If that is the only contribution you make to the discussion, this is not the place for you.
  • Double Posting. A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. The second post may be considered spam. If you submit a post and realize that you have made a mistake or would like to elaborate further, please use the "edit" button/function (located at the lower right of each post) to edit the original post rather than create a new one for that purpose. An exception to the rule applies to a situation where a member wants to address the content of separate individual posts from different members. For example, the first point addresses the content of member A's post; the subsequent post addresses the content of member B's post.
  • Posts that serve no purpose other than to increase one's post count are considered spam. For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer, or create "test" threads or posts, this will be considered spam. If you want to test your signature picture/text, you can do that in any thread where you have already posted. Every time you edit and save a change in your Profile, simply hit your browser’s "refresh" button in a thread in which you have posted. Your account will have been updated across every post you have ever written.

:silly:

go 'skins....no injuries, and i'd like the o-line to not resemble a sieve.

I think this game will do wonders for the O-line. I think they will realize that the Dirty Birds D-line isn't as hard to defend as our own D-line and will have a solid outing, in turn building confidence and continuity. I know its a ton of speculation, but this is how i see it playing out. I would love to see more use out of the fullback and TE on passing downs as well.

Holy **** there's gonna be a game thread tomorrow!!

I wanna see Kelly grab a TD!!!!

As long as Kelly plays and his knees don't shatter into oblivion, it will be a successful outing for him.

Just thinking about Kelly's knees puts stress fractures in them.

All i want for my Bday tomorrow is a Blowout of the ravens and a injury free game... Well besides a few 40's:40oz:

can i get 200 posts to show support of the rise of the Skins and fall of the Ravens:ravensuck

:chug::groupwave::ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck: :ravensuck:

GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Skins, Scalp dem Honz. \

Alka-Seltzer plus in the morning, plop, plop fizz, fizz....

Happy Birthday!

I work in a brewery... I will tell you this, 40's are for trash. If you are going to drink, at least drink something good. Consider this - how many wealthy/successful/classy people do you see drinking 40's?

Recommendations for beer - Dark/Maibock style: Rogue, Dead Guy Ale, Light Pilsner: Pilsner Urque, Chimay White and Chimay Blue are both excellent cheap Belgian styles which I am sure you would enjoy as well.

Honestly, virtually anything Sam Adams makes is going to be infinitely better than any garbage domestic macro compared to it and only slightly more expensive.

And, of course the most important thing, GO SKINS!

Happy Birthday!

I work in a brewery... I will tell you this, 40's are for trash. If you are going to drink, at least drink something good. Consider this - how many wealthy/successful/classy people do you see drinking 40's?

Recommendations for beer - Dark/Maibock style: Rogue, Dead Guy Ale, Light Pilsner: Pilsner Urque, Chimay White and Chimay Blue are both excellent cheap Belgian styles which I am sure you would enjoy as well.

Honestly, virtually anything Sam Adams makes is going to be infinitely better than any garbage domestic macro compared to it and only slightly more expensive.

And, of course the most important thing, GO SKINS!

j

ugh. beer snobs have infiltrated the stadium. disgusting.

successful / wealthy 40 oz drinkers?

080408_stidescube.jpg

Archived