Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Looks like this week's game against the steelers is being broadcast on NFL network. Fingers crossed, those out of the area who have NFLn won't have to watch on line.

Edit: At least it is in my area. Directv provides this for you to check your area, just put in your zip: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=1100029

Edited by Stadium-Armory

I am a West Coast Skins Fan. Is there a link to watch Saturday's Preseason Skinsgame? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I'm on the west coast as well. It'll be broadcast on NFL network if you have it. Otherwise, I know a few sites I'll be checking for a link, and if I find one, I'll post it for the ESers.

I am a West Coast Skins Fan. Is there a link to watch Saturday's Preseason Skinsgame? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I have been an absentee Skins fan my entire life. Currently I am left coast, too. There are several sites that have been mentioned in this thread. I always have at least 5 options at the ready. I only missed watching one regular season game last year. Preseason is a little tougher, though, because people don't really care as much, so streams are not always a guarantee, especially good streams.

That's awesome that it is on NFLN at 730 tonight. That bodes VERY well for those of us counting on live streams. There is one on myp2p listed right now but it looks to be terrible quality and may or may not be there by the time the actual game is on. However, because it is on semi-nationally (thank you Time warner for refusing to carry NFLN), there SHOULD be plenty of feeds come game time. That site is usually pretty good at updating when new ones pop up as well.