Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

• 7 months later...
Since this is bound to be buried/merged each week, it may need to be stickied.

Also, living outside Pittsburgh, I will desperately trying to find this thread each week to see what sites are working and which ones aren't.

No, we shouldn't sticky directions to file or stream sharing sites. It's illegal as hell and ES doesn't really need to directly be associated with that.

Just subscribe to the thread so you can always find it

what he said...

I finally am stepping up and ordered directv for the house because couldn't justify going to the bar and spending $30+ each sunday (lots of boozing last year).

I always notice that the links last year got shut down so I could never rely on them. I also think that posting the sites on here helps get the links shut down (due to the fact that this is the official message board of the redskins)... there was a guy on hogs.net forum (i know not es but still worked) i think his sn was frankcal20 and he usually posts up a link on gameday with ustream or justintv ect.

Good luck and HTTR!!!

In my opinion we're going to be on TV alot this year. The reason I say that is because we have alot of Prime Time games, along with alot of afternoon games at 4:15 on Fox. Usually Fox will Air us against the Packers,Eagles etc. over some other scrubs.

Also were on Sunday Night twice along with begin on MNF once. So I'd say Im only going to have to go to the bar maybe 6 times this year? :D

Tonight's game is free, and live on the NFL network.

You just need to have basic direct tv.

Is the DirecTV guide wrong? Because I was watching NFLN this morning and they showed that something other than the Skins game was on at 7:30! All week I've been excited that the guide has shown the Skins game will be live tonight on NFLN and now they are saying on NFLN it WON'T. I even have had it set to record all week and it still shows Skins-Bills. Can someone confirm?

I am so sick of the NFL screwing us fans who live out of the area. We are blacked out on most, if not all preseason games, and they won't let us watch the Comcast pregame either, or Redskins Nation, etc. I pay for the sports package so I can see Skins coverage and yet the NFL wants to punish me because I follow an out of market team!

EDIT: Okay .. I just got back and turned the TV on .. they are now saying that Skins-Bills WILL be on tonight. I think what was on this morning was a repeat of NFL Total Access from last night. So that was last night's games they were showing scheduled.

Sorry for the scare, but that scared the crap out of me! My wife and I have made after-work plans for a week for this rare preseason opportunity and it wouldn't have been the first time the DirecTV guide was wrong.

Edited by TD Riggo

I used to use justin.tv when I was still living at home but now since I have been in my own place for a little over a year now I have cable (and NFL Network and CSN (which in my area is the Redskins Network). I will not be home tonight which sucks but its just preseason so its no big deal and I can track it on my phone too. So I am not without.

Next week I'll have two broadcasts to choose from the Ratbirds one and the Redskins!

I used to use justin.tv when I was still living at home but now since I have been in my own place for a little over a year now I have cable (and NFL Network and CSN (which in my area is the Redskins Network). I will not be home tonight which sucks but its just preseason so its no big deal and I can track it on my phone too. So I am not without.

Next week I'll have two broadcasts to choose from the Ratbirds one and the Redskins!

A year ago today I got my cable which I think is neat because it was the first Redskins preseason game that night:helmet:

Somebody over at "thehogs.net", said the game on NFL network was a live lookin. ??????????

I dont know if thats right or wrong, and since I am on Time Warner, I will be watching online.

But those of you planning to watch it on NFL Network may want to check it out.

They just said it would be live. Dal. Oak. game is on now.

No, we shouldn't sticky directions to file or stream sharing sites. It's illegal as hell and ES doesn't really need to directly be associated with that.

Agreed. There are a lot of reputable online companies ponying up licensing fees to the producers of sports games, movies, and other entertainment. Going to the free sites just gives you crap, (e.g., viruses, unstable connections, and other unwanted miseries and headaches). Paying the access fees to these companies will give you comparatively hassle-free access to what you want, but also gives these companies capital to improves their content. It's win/win.

But like always, be a wise consumer. The NFL.com's $40.00 fee for NFL preseason games is way to much, in my opinion. Hell, they should give the preseason games away online for free as a promotion.