Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

On 12/10/2016 at 5:16 AM, FS#21 said:

I won't be airing the game this week vs Philly as 1. The Game is going to be almost shown everywhere and 2. Person who needs it will be able to see it.

But question, were you guys really able to see an NFL game on Youtube last Sunday lol? I was so busy streaming I never came back in to check out the comments afterwards. When I initally was figuring out how to steam, Youtube shut me down quick albeit it was during Olympics Coverage, but still, very surprising if you guys were able to watch thru Youtube with the Hounddawg detection system they have.

It was up for about a quarter or so then got taken down.

On 10/12/2016 at 10:16 AM, FS#21 said:

But question, were you guys really able to see an NFL game on Youtube last Sunday lol? I was so busy streaming I never came back in to check out the comments afterwards. When I initally was figuring out how to steam, Youtube shut me down quick albeit it was during Olympics Coverage, but still, very surprising if you guys were able to watch thru Youtube with the Hounddawg detection system they have.

Worked great for the first half before getting taken down!

I am looking for a true "Redskins Bar" in the area to watch the game with my 15 year old son. Our plan is to watch the Giants game. I was going to get tickets but the market has put them out of our price range. We are from Southern Delaware and he loves being around fellow fans. We will probably tailgate for a bit then watch the game at a Redskins Bar. Any suggestions that would be appropriate for a 15 year old?

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

I've turned on the signal. [Click Here]

Try different browsers with Adblock Plus. It's gotta show up on at least one of any of the popular browsers.

Much appreciated.  I didn't initially want to watch because I'm still sour over Monday nights loss but at the end of the day win or lose, I'll always love my Redskins.  With that said, I didn't want to go to the bar to have to watch them today. Thanks for your streaming seevices. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FS#21 said:

I've turned on the signal. [Click Here]

Try different browsers with Adblock Plus. It's gotta show up on at least one of any of the popular browsers.

It's working for me now! I'm not doing anything different from the last few weeks, so I'm not sure what the problem was. But in any event, thank you good sir.

For some reason I'm getting an error message from foxsportsgo that I'm not subscribed even though I am and streaming has worked up till now.

Ok I know it is against board rules to yell in a post but I feel I must:

THANK YOU FS#21 YOU SAVED THE DAY!

47 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Good to see it seemed to work for all today.

Riggo I'll play just the 1st Quarter then will turn it off as I have people coming over who probably won't feel like watching that whole game.

FS#21 - 

Just wanted to say thank you for doing this for us. I really appreciate it. With my work schedule I only get to see about half the games each year - give or take a few - but I've gotten to see the last three games that weren't on TV here in NC. I hope you have a nice holiday my friend.