Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AJC: Sex with animals? It’s not uncommon (merged w/other animal sex topics--if you can believe that's even necessary---jeeez MET)

China

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/50003118-78/stark-fliers-guilty-photo.html.csp

Woman pleads guilty to creating bestiality fliers

BY MARIANGELA MAZZEI

The Salt Lake Tribune

Published Jul 28, 2010 03:02PM

Updated Sep 21, 2010 07:31PM

A woman pleaded guilty Tuesday to using a computer to paste the head of a 13-year-old girl onto a photo depicting bestiality and passing fliers with the photo around her school.

Danette Stark, 37, pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.

She originally was charged with 18 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, each a second-degree felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison. The other 15 counts were dropped as part of a plea deal.

The victim’s mother said Stark was chatting online with her daughter early in the morning this year. Her daughter was friends with Stark’s daughter.

The woman said Stark was getting too personal with the girl.

“I told her it wasn’t appropriate and she got mad,” she said.

It sparked a feud between the mothers and led to the teens’ friendship dissolving.

“It started out between us,” the victim’s mother said. “I’m angry. I’m sad … it just doesn’t make sense.”

Months later, Stark used a computer to paste the head of the girl onto a photo of a woman having sex with a dog. On May 24, the photo was distributed at the victim’s school.

• 2 months later...

Lawyer for man accused of sexually assaulting horse says story has been overhyped

DERBY -- The lawyer for a Shelton man accused of sexually assaulting his neighbor's horse claimed Thursday the case has been blown out of proportion.

"If this was a guy and a sheep in Litchfield, and I've had a few of those cases, this would not have gotten nearly the media attention it has," said Ralph Crozier, who represents 63-year-old Marian Wegiel.

"But I guess because a horse is higher off the ground, it leaves a little more to the imagination."

Wegiel, of 11 Partridge Lane, is charged with cruelty to animals, fourth-degree sexual assault, third-degree criminal trespass and second-degree breach of peace in the Oct. 18 incident.

According to police, Wegiel's neighbor heard her horse cry out in distress and when she looked outside she saw Wegiel in the corral with the horse.

Click on the link for the full article

Holy yucky lunch time bumps Batman! Why oh why does this thread keep rising from the dustpan of gross history? lol

Because people keep having sex with animals:

Oakland Park man accused of sexually assaulting dog

OAKLAND PARK — A 40-year-old man has been arrested on a charge of sexually assaulting his roommate's dog in Oakland Park, the Broward Sheriff's Office said Friday.

Tomas Bautista, of Oakland Park, was taken into custody Thursday evening, on one count of cruelty to an animal, a third-degree felony, said Dani Moschella, sheriff's spokeswoman. Florida is one of about a dozen states with no law specifically banning sex with animals, records show.

The 3-year-old female Chihuahua mix, named Mimi, is recovering, said her owner, Clemente Velasquez, 67, on Friday afternoon. After being treated by a veterinarian, "she is now just lying down on the sofa," Velasquez said. "She's not happy like she normally is."

According to the Sheriff's Office:

Velasquez, who is Bautista's roommate, arrived home Thursday and found Bautista drunk. He told him to go to bed, but Bautista instead went to the backyard. The dog followed him outside.

Soon after, Velasquez heard Mimi yelp, so he grabbed a flashlight and ran outside. He saw his dog running from Bautista and found Bautista passed out with his pants down.

Mimi was bleeding, so Velasquez notified authorities and took her to the Coral Springs Animal Hospital.

A question for China: Do you actively search for these types of stories, or do you just happen to continually stumble upon beastility stories in your daily news readings?

I happen to continually stumble upon these stories. But that's probably not totally unsurprising since my daily news reading include a variety of "Odd News" websites.

I happen to continually stumble upon these stories. But that's probably not totally unsurprising since my daily news reading include a variety of "Odd News" websites.

Ok that actually does explain how you're always the one finding these things. Either that or you're the only one man enough to admit to reading these stories. :ols:

• 1 month later...

Horry County man convicted of having sex with a horse released on probation

A Longs man convicted of having sexual intercourse with a Conway woman’s horse has been released from prison after serving 16 months in a state prison, according to records.

Rodell Vereen, 51, must serve two years probation and register as a sex offender, according to the state Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services. Vereen was released March 1 and will be supervised until Feb. 28, 2013.

Vereen pleaded guilty in November 2009 to buggery and trespassing after he was charged in July 2009, when the woman found him in her barn at Lazy B Stables in the Wampee community of Horry County, police said. The woman pointed a shotgun at him until police arrived.

At the time of his arrest on the charge, Vereen was on probation related to another buggery charge from a 2007 incident involving the same horse at the same stable.

Everytime I see this thread title return I think of my time dating in Aberdeen WA. :)

Also, to be even more of a male pig, Back in the 90's I coined the term "Bremaloes" to describe the plethora of overweight navy wives in Bremerton WA and how guys could drive down main street on a weekend night and simply by rustling a bag of McDonald cheeseburgers out an open car window attract a herd of the hungry and lonely. :evilg:

Badbadbadbadbadbad Jumbo :pfft:

Edited by Jumbo

I'm upset, the article never told me why the horse was released on probation in the first place...

I find this troubling also. Another case of releasing horses too early, only to have them commit the same crime all over again.

If the horse would have served his time accordingly, this travesty would have never happened.

Everytime I see this thread title return I think of my time dating in Aberdeen WA. :)

Also, to be even more of a male pig, Back in the 90's I coined the term "Bremaloes" to describe the plethora of overweight navy wives in Bremerton WA and how guys could drive down main street on a weekend night and simply by rustling a bag of McDonald cheeseburgers out an open car window attract a herd of the hungry and lonely. :evilg:

yeah i think they are a distant cousin to the Grotopotomous from Groton, CT where i was stationed at the submarine base.

Navy Wives weren't the only overweight females up in Washington State when I was there and those females didn't have the excuse of eating because they were lonely due to a 6 to 9 month deployment by hubby.

Everytime I see this thread title return I think of my time dating in Aberdeen WA.:)

Apparently one of your Bremaloes got loose, and people weren't too happy about it:

Woman gone wild upsets bar customers

BREMERTON — Patrons at a Bremerton tavern complained and a security man was "shocked and horrified" when a woman outside repeatedly bared her breasts and asked for donations early Saturday.

I can't imagine how fugly she must be if baring her breasts results in shock and horror. :ols: