Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Family Guy, the Simpsons or South Park?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Newer FG is for sure. It's almost unbearable to watch new episodes because they try really, really hard to be funny, but fail, and attack issues that aren't relevant at the time. I'd take Seth's other child American Dad over it without question.

Oh, and this unfunny bit from Seth MacFarlane makes me do one of these ---> :doh::

Just skip past the damn 20 second introduction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOo9azW-R_Y

We borrowed that dvd (Seth McFarlane's Calvacade of Cartoon Comedy) from a friend and watched it the other night. Horrible. Not funny at ALL. And I love Family Guy.

Family Guy FTW. Never really watched The Simpsons although the movie was hilarious. South Park is great too but Family Guy has my face hurting from laughing so many times.

the Simpsons movie was awful! You must just have bad taste or something.

It's definitely South Park for me. LOVED the movie & actually saw it in the theaters. What cracked me up was how many people got up & WALKED OUT of the movie pissed because they were offended. Like, DUUUUH! Of course it's offensive. That was the point.

Family Guy I've actually started getting into more recently. Still not as good as South Park, IMO, but it's definitely going up in my ratings.

Simpsons? :puke: I hate the Simpsons. Have never enjoyed them, I always thought it was ridiculously stoopid. I know that's sorta the point, but just not my brand of humor.

What's wrong with that clip? It's not the fuinniest thing I've ever seen but it's not the most unfunny thing I've ever seen either. :whoknows:

Are you familiar with that song?

See, I watched the clip & didn't really find it that funny. And I'm a big Bob Marley fan & very familiar with the song (in fact, Eric Clapton's version downright offends me). I think he (Seth McFarland) could have done better with that material.

Indeed. Can't wait until they make their triumphant return.

<Ixcuincle>and that's how i got my new shell

<Ixcuincle>it looks just like the shell i threw out yesterday

Damn that show is hilarious. I have been watching a few episodes every day, and have gone up to season 3.

Zapp is the best. "Sexlexia" :hysterical:

Simpsons got stupid after a while. Its like they ran out of ideas. They started making Homer even dumber than before. They are incorporating random silly humor like Family Guy which isn't Simpson-esque.

This.

The Simpsons season 3-8 were all golden. Nothing on TV was better, the writing was brilliant. Somewhere around season 9 the Simpsons started to suck..and suck bad.

Family Guy seasons 1-3 were great. Hilarious and off the wall humor. The show got canceled and when the brought it back it lost what made it a good show. Family Guy much like the Simpsons is now just stupid IMO.

South Park had a rough last season but I think they have only gotten better with time.

But my vote goes to the simpsons because seasons 3-8 were the best tv ever.

its a compilation of random stuff strung together with no strong plot with an attempt at being over-the-top funny that always ends up being recycled.

Thats almost exactly what was said on the south park epidsode where they showed The Prophet Muhammad on the Family Guy and they would cut to one of the Al Qaeda leaders just ripping on Family Guy. Cartman went to the Family Guy studios and found out that Family Guy episodes were put together by Manatees moving idea balls around. Pretty Solid episode think its called Cartoon Wars I &II.

<Ixcuincle>and that's how i got my new shell

<Ixcuincle>it looks just like the shell i threw out yesterday

Damn that show is hilarious. I have been watching a few episodes every day, and have gone up to season 3.

Zapp is the best. "Sexlexia" :hysterical:

nah dude, Dr. Zoidberg owns all.

ZOIDBERG: Oh! I have no shares! Wait! My sandwich!

Has it also appreciated in value? Please

oh please!

HERMES: You didn't even refrigerate it you spineless lobster!

ZOIDBERG: You had to drag spines into this!

Archived