Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Family Guy, the Simpsons or South Park?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I used to be a big Simpsons fan but don't watch that show at all. I have a few seasons of the family guy and have never watched them, I watch an episode from time to time but it never holds my interest.

South Park is my bread and butta! I love that show.

I used to be a big Simpsons fan but don't watch that show at all. I have a few seasons of the family guy and have never watched them, I watch an episode from time to time but it never holds my interest.

South Park is my bread and butta! I love that show.

All three are great IMO. I was into the Simpsons growing up, then South Park popped up and I got into it in high school and college, but these days I'm all about Family Guy.

Going back and watching the Simpsons, they aren't as funny as they used to be but I still respect the show for what it is and what it's done. South Park is still pretty good but sometimes Family Guy will send me into hardcore laughter for a minute or two until I can catch my breath.

But all of them have hit or miss episodes.

Family Guy...never really got into South Park and The Simpsons...Homer said one line that just made me say, "That's it I'm done with it." I know it's satire and it wasn't meant to be offensive but it just hit me wrong...it's a family issue.

South Park has been better for longer, I think. But, I haven't seen enough to make it a favorite. For a good 10 year period, IMO, the Simpsons were really solid and it's definitely my favorite. I make so many Simpsons references that it's almost sad...no, it is sad. I shouldn't kid myself. :silly:

Simpsons got stupid after a while. Its like they ran out of ideas. They started making Homer even dumber than before. They are incorporating random silly humor like Family Guy which isn't Simpson-esque.

Did you ever see the Family Guy where Quagmire ends up sleeping with Marge in the Simpsons house?

I voted Simpsons, but I think I'm remembering them more for the years around 1997-2003 or so, when that show was on fire. I'm put the best years of the Simpsons up against any stretch of Family Guy or South Park, but it's just not as funny anymore. Still had to vote for them though.

its a compilation of random stuff strung together with no strong plot with an attempt at being over-the-top funny that always ends up being recycled.

There's always a plot and they use almost the exact same formula that South Park uses, except Family Guy cuts to a lot of random time-wasting scenes (which are usually just social commentary from the writers) but they're usually funny so I don't complain.

Archived