Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantastic Optical Illusion

mjah

Wow, I thought 4, that's pretty amazing. You can see that the Blue and Green are actually the same color by slowly paging down until there is only about a 1/4 inch of the picture left on the screen. Then the blue and green both look green.

I visited disney land with my 5 year old. She wanted to go on the haunted house and got very frightenned by the ghosts and such... Wife really blasted me for letting her go....

I set out to redeam myself by showing my daughter how the effects were done.

The Pepper's ghost effect was a fun thing to duplicate for holoween last year. All you need is a strong light, 60$ worth of plexiglass from Home Depot and some wood to keep the plexiglass in place.

The principle is the same as the glare on your windsheild when somebody durns on a light inside the car in the evening.

Daughter was still scared though.

• 3 years later...
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=269429&highlight=optical+illusion

there are some really cool illusions in there, my favorite happens to be post #9

I have had numerous arguements over that one, even after breaking out gimp and showing them with color picker. I am assuming I will have the same road to travel with this one.

Yea, i still cant get that to work.

Wow, I thought 4, that's pretty amazing. You can see that the Blue and Green are actually the same color by slowly paging down until there is only about a 1/4 inch of the picture left on the screen. Then the blue and green both look green.

Funny, I would say they both look blue.

Point is, they're the same color.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
It seemed easy to me as well. Only 55% of people can read it though? That can't be right... can it?

Yeah I dont think that is right at all I would guess more like 95% of people can read that since as the note explains the brain does not register every letter.

Archived