Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: North Korea Threatens US As World Anticipates Missile (MET and please learn)

SiCkSoULjA

Paging Kim Jong Il...Paging Kim Jong Il...

Air Force test fires missile from Calif coast

Mon Jun 29, 8:36 am ET

VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. – The Air Force says it has successfully launched an unarmed Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile from a California base, firing it to targets in the Pacific Ocean.

Lt. Raymond Geoffroy (JEFF-rey) said the ICBM was launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base at 3:01 a.m. Monday.

He said it carried three unarmed re-entry vehicles that hit their targets near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands, some 4,200 miles away.

Click on the link for the full article

VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. – The Air Force says it has successfully launched an unarmed Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile from a California base, firing it to targets in the Pacific Ocean.

Lt. Raymond Geoffroy (JEFF-rey) said the ICBM was launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base at 3:01 a.m. Monday.

He said it carried three unarmed re-entry vehicles that hit their targets near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands, some 4,200 miles away.

Ruh-roh KJII. Better get your act together.

:saber:

I can't think of a time, when that smiley was more appropriate

Kim Dong Illy Mo mo really wants to talk that smack. I sincerely hope we show him just how out of pocket he really is. A pre-emptive strike should also knock his heir down a peg as well. Im not saying land ground troops, but we need to soften the North up a bit with bombs. I know it isnt a popular opinion, but someone needs to smack the taste out of his mouth one time.

Kim Dong Illy Mo mo really wants to talk that smack. I sincerely hope we show him just how out of pocket he really is. A pre-emptive strike should also knock his heir down a peg as well. Im not saying land ground troops, but we need to soften the North up a bit with bombs. I know it isnt a popular opinion, but someone needs to smack the taste out of his mouth one time.

Obama is not a pre-emptive strike kinda guy.

You are right... It is not a popular opinion.

Well, that was a pre-emptive strike. We just demonstrated once again our capability and efficiency. Only an idiot didn't get the message today.

Of course, Kim falls in that category.

Guerrilla groups realize the way to fight a large force like ours is to try and bog us in a shadowy land war.

But no one on earth can trade missiles with us and hope to survive.

~Bang

Well, that was a pre-emptive strike. We just demonstrated once again our capability and efficiency. Only an idiot didn't get the message today.

Of course, Kim falls in that category.

~Bang

yep, he is an idiot, and I really dont think this is going to calm his hackles down any. Sometimes people need to live up to the courage of their convictions... Kim Jong Il may be that guy.

You are right... It is not a popular opinion.

Not trying to offend, sorry if I did Predicto. He just pisses me off. I feel like he is trying to breed instability when other countries are fighting for and trying to obtain democracy. I apologize for feeling that way about the North, but i cant say I would be shocked or upset if we engaged them. Sorry. I can feel bad about the innocents that either dont or cant make an exodus, but this dictatorship needs to be toppled one way or another. Again, Im not tryingto offend anyone, just stating my opinion.

Apology accepted? Seriously.

I don't think you have a need to apologize. You feel the way you do, don't be sorry.

I would love for us to kick his ass to, but even as conservative as I can be, I don't think it's a good idea right now. Not sure when (well obviously if they try to hit us first).

I feel sorry for the people in NK who don't know, or at least we don't know if they know how bad a life they lead- or how crazy their dictator is ( I refuse to call him a leader). At least the people in Iran can protest, albeit dangerously. Just makes me pray in thankfullness everyday I was born in the US- the best country on earth.

Not trying to offend, sorry if I did Predicto. He just pisses me off. I feel like he is trying to breed instability when other countries are fighting for and trying to obtain democracy. I apologize for feeling that way about the North, but i cant say I would be shocked or upset if we engaged them. Sorry. I can feel bad about the innocents that either dont or cant make an exodus, but this dictatorship needs to be toppled one way or another. Again, Im not tryingto offend anyone, just stating my opinion.

He pisses me off too. Believe me. I would love to see that regime fall.

But the last thing we need to do for OUR reputation is preemptively invade yet another country. And the millions of innocent South Koreans that would die also give me pause.

You are right - it may come to war. But if it does, I want HIM to start it and US to finish it.

He pisses me off too. Believe me. I would love to see that regime fall.

But the last thing we need to do for OUR reputation is preemptively invade yet another country. And the millions of innocent South Koreans that would die also give me pause.

You are right - it may come to war. But if it does, I want HIM to start it and US to finish it.

So what would you do if he launches a missile in our direction as an aggressive gesture?

So what would you do if he launches a missile in our direction as an aggressive gesture?

Details are important.

Are you talking about an empty missle launched to the east, vaguely in the direction of the Western Hemisphere which falls a thousand miles short of an American territory?

Or a real missile launched directly at Hawaii?

Two very different things.

Shoot it down and arm our missiles just long enough to scare the **** out of everyone.

Then see what Kim does.

~Bang

Details are important.

Are you talking about an empty missle launched to the east, vaguely in the direction of the Western Hemisphere which falls a thousand miles short of an American territory?

Or a real missile launched directly at Hawaii?

Two very different things.

Radiological missile launched towards Hawaii that knowingly hits 1000 miles away.

Archived