Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO on Superstars

MintHillSkinsFan

Should dogs be on leash/leashed when in non-enclosed areas?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should dogs be on leash/leashed when in non-enclosed areas?

I actually felt bad for him. For once, T.O. was quiet and just went out and did what he had to do and this girl who not many people have probably even heard of decided she could rip him. The whole thing about him not being an athlete and why does he get paid millions of dollars. Well football is different than kayaking. And she shouldn't talk, she gets paid millions of dollar to get her picture taken.

If you watch the whole show though T.O. was at first ****y, and then turned in to a crybaby himself. he wouldn't talk to the hosts of the show after they kept losing events. It was hilarious!

T.O. wasn't nearly as tough of an athlete as I thought he'd be. He was not impressive.

I could not believe how bad T.O and his partner looked in both the kayak competition and then in the final elimination event. I think they both thought they could win the entire deal. Both felt humiliated when they lost and both had huge egos. She really let T.O. have it on television. Glad they did not win and surprised they were eliminated so quickly.

Archived