Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me out -- Who wore 23 in 2005?

Malcomb Kelly

Slightly off-topic, but every time that I see that Taylor hit on Crayton, I always think, "That was a god damned fumble!" Possession, two steps, hit, ball out. Fumble.

As for the OP: That block was from November 5, 2006. The block was by Troy Vincent who was wearing 23. :) Most amazing moment I've ever witnessed live.

i was at the home game with the blocked kick... i took two coworkers, one was a cowboys fan (cool guy though). When they lined up to kick he was like 'lets get out of here and beat the traffic, the game is over' and i told him 'hold up son, they haven't made it yet'... so happy i stayed

every time i see clips of sean i get tears in my eyes :(

guess deep down inside i'm just a little girl :(

:) Most amazing moment I've ever witnessed live.

Same here. I was a nervous wreck at that point in the game but just felt all along that the 'Skins were going to pull it off. Such an unbelievable feeling after the game...reminded me a lot of the glory days of the '80's.

Fantastic video. Man, those two moments were amazing. I remember thinking, when Taylor knocked the ball out on that 4th down, "People are going to fear this guy from now on." Such awesome moments.

I really want to get a still of Joe when he's jumping up and down with his mouth open, he looks like he's about 2 years old. Such a great moment man, totally captures how I felt, like we'd beaten the world that day.

Slightly off-topic, but every time that I see that Taylor hit on Crayton, I always think, "That was a god damned fumble!" Possession, two steps, hit, ball out. Fumble.

As for the OP: That block was from November 5, 2006. The block was by Troy Vincent who was wearing 23. :) Most amazing moment I've ever witnessed live.

It was a fumble, it still pisses me off that they still had another shot after that.

Definitely a fumble.

:cheers:

Archived