Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need help remembering a movie

Leonard Washington

So, I need help remember a movie

This is going to be tough and i only remember one scene from it.

The main character is walking into an office while a bodyguard is asking him for a job with his employer as a collector or something. He walks into this office and gives a letter to the guy behind the desk. The main character sees the guy behind the desk going for the gun under a newspaper. After the main character kills him, he also kills the bodyguard.

The letter reads, "Kill him and all debts are repaid"

I don't have a clue what it starts with, but its killing me that i can't remember it.

The main character is walking into an office while a bodyguard is asking him for a job with his employer as a collector or something. He walks into this office and gives a letter to the guy behind the desk. The main character sees the guy behind the desk going for the gun under a newspaper. After the main character kills him, he also kills the bodyguard.

I don't have a clue what it starts with, but its killing me that i can't remember it.

It's not "Lucky Number Slevin" is it? Scene sounds familiar but I don't remember it in the movie like that...just made me think of that film...

Road To Perdition starring Tom Hanks. GREAT film.

Archived