Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malcolm Kelly did NOT have a Microfracture Surgery

kiingspadee

I think larry michael is missing out on the context of what happened. Kelly had micro fracture knee surgery,but it was about as small as microfracture knee surgery could get(these are MK's words),it wasn't a major microfracture surgery.

Would that mean he had nanofracture surgery?

:confused: Ok now I'm really confused.

Even Zorn has been on record saying that Kelly had microfracture surgery in February. What gives here?

He had the microfracture surgery. It wasn't as bad as they thought. Larry was wrong today my guess is he was doing everything he could to downplay the injury.

At least thats what it looks like.

Does it really matter? Kelly obviously has a recurring knee problem, even if the knee holds up this season, what about the next?

If it was microfracture surgery, it could ruin his career as people are never the same following that type of surgery.

If it was just a scope, then maybe he can return to 100%

I've been malCOMB-ing through the medical journals and I can't find anything on micro-microfractures... or even micro-nanofractures... I also couldn't find microfracture knee scope-ectomy... sooo, I've come to the conclusion that what Kelly has is referred to as Sore Knee Syndrome, wherein even if a receiver has the potential to be the next Jerry Rice, it doesn't matter because his sore knees won't let him get on the field! What Snyder need to do is spend all that money he has on constructing Kelly's brand new titanium, matrix, fusion, hybrid, super-duper new lower half! Snyder can create a completely new bionic MalcomB Kelly. Complete with artificial knees and his already "amazingly soft" hands, Kelly will be ready to tear up the NFL......... in 2013, once the swelling goes down! :doh:

I've been malCOMB-ing through the medical journals
Oh, I saw what you did there. lol

don't do that. lol

Does it really matter? Kelly obviously has a recurring knee problem, even if the knee holds up this season, what about the next?
exactly. see what he can do.

What Snyder need to do is spend all that money he has on constructing Kelly's brand new titanium, matrix, fusion, hybrid, super-duper new lower half! Snyder can create a completely new bionic MalcomB Kelly. Complete with artificial knees and his already "amazingly soft" hands, Kelly will be ready to tear up the NFL......... in 2013, once the swelling goes down! :doh:

We have the technology!

I just remember a thread awhile back where someone had said he had Microfraction surgery which is basically a career ending surgery. Because of this speculation there was alot of people screaming "BUST" I know I am extremely ecstatic about this since I am a huge Kelly supporter.

So eat it Kelly Haters

How can a player be considered a bust when he is drafted with a known injury and it never gets better? I wouldn't call it a bust, just a bad decision.

Larry and Matt were answering a fan question and they said there was none. Only 2 scopes
Uh, microfracture surgery is done arthroscopically.

For the surgery to work, he'd better take it easy for as long as he possibly can. But I'm sure we'll hear reports that Kelly is practicing or running in OTA's or minicamp and the ignorant will view that as positive news. All he'll be doing is rendering the procedure useless.

I'm not even sure he should be practicing during training camp. If the team is smart, they'll keep him on PUP for as long as possible, giving him the best chance for the cartilage to emerge.

He's young, so it should work better than it does for older players. But the new cartilage will be of poorer quality than the original stuff and after a couple of years, he might very well be back where he started.

I just remember a thread awhile back where someone had said he had Microfraction surgery which is basically a career ending surgery. Because of this speculation there was alot of people screaming "BUST" I know I am extremely ecstatic about this since I am a huge Kelly supporter.

So eat it Kelly Haters

I'm sticking with my prediction (from day1) that his knee won't allow him to ever play consistently. And that he will eventually retire after a few years of sparse play. And nothing about this changes that assessment.

I'd love to see him come through healthy, and be a contributor, but as I've stated before, my friend the trainer who examined his knee before the draft, sticks to his assessment that it is a P.O.S, and will never allow him to be sucessful.

After reading this thread I have come to one inescapable conclusion:

LARRY = BAGHDAD BOB

BaghdadB.jpg "There are absolutely no American tanks in all of Baghdad! The enemy has been repelled and our valiant forces are in the process of decimating them as I speak. They will drown in a river of their own blood and scamper out of Iraq like a whimpering dog with its tail stuck between its legs!"

t357op0j.jpg "Malcolm Kelly did not have microfracture surgery! This is just another in a seemingly endless series of vile rumors started by the haters! Those lying ****s disgust me. I guess it's time to start up the source-meter again!"

Archived