Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you do or say when someone comes up to you and SAY,"REDSKINS SUCKS?

WARPATH85

I usually ask them why, and they say that they got rid of Doug Williams, or the logo and name is Racist, or that they haven't been back to the Superbowl since 1991. I ask them to explain further, and they can't. Sometimes, I get it from Browns, Jets, and Raider fans. Now these teams really do SUCK!:eaglesuck:logo::gaintsuck

After I go off on them like Gunny Erme from Full Metal Jacket, they usually will shrink down to the lowdown dirty worms they are. When I fly my COLORS, they know well enough not to go there because I'll tear them a new one.

How do you handle this issue?

I usually ask them why, and they say that they got rid of Doug Williams, or the logo and name is Racist, or that they haven't been back to the Superbowl since 1991. I ask them to explain further, and they can't. Sometimes, I get it from Browns, Jets, and Raider fans. Now these teams really do SUCK!:eaglesuck:logo::gaintsuck

After I go off on them like Gunny Erme from Full Metal Jacket, they usually will shrink down to the lowdown dirty worms they are. When I fly my COLORS, they know well enough not to go there because I'll tear them a new one.

How do you handle this issue?

I say "Learn how to speak English correctly".

To avoid a fight/jail time, I simply say "why yes; you are completely correct." If they pursue in that venue, I respond by asking "did you want an argument? I'm afraid you won't get one. I agree with you completely." Their is no known articulate rebuttal to the statement that something 'sucks'. Also, if your really bored, you can just not say anything.

I was coaching my under 9 baseball team the other day, and the ump saw my Skins cap and said, 'you a fan of the chokeskins?'. I said, 'Are you a Patriots fan actually using the work 'choke'? Did you get your hands on any of that 19-0 gear?'

I was coaching my under 9 baseball team the other day, and the ump saw my Skins cap and said, 'you a fan of the chokeskins?'. I said, 'Are you a Patriots fan actually using the work 'choke'? Did you get your hands on any of that 19-0 gear?'

:rotflmao: Was he a Patriot fan, or were you just guessing he was?

Archived